LA #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: I'm hoping California returns to the setlist.

The band soundchecked earlier today, judging by the following tweets. Forget spoiler tags!
Rob Moynihan
@robmoynihan

Currently listening to @U2 rehearse 11 O'Clock Tick Tock in the Forum! @u2gigs @atu2
Rob Moynihan
@robmoynihan

U2 now rehearsing The Ocean. Could be a night of rarities at the Forum!
I'm VERY giddy about that first tweet.

I'm ready for the crush ... Fly and volcano coming ... Zoo night 4 Chicago ....

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

What time does the show start? Same as the others, or is there daylight saving involved?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Today's "venue cake":

The Forum
‏@theforum

The sweetest thing... #ForumCake #U2Forum #U2ieTour @U2
CF-LpsjVEAA0fxZ.jpg

https://twitter.com/theforum/status/603354439101992961/photo/1

Apparently The Forum has abandoned it's GA policy:

Jason Rector
@jasonrector

They let 250 people in and then held the line. Still waiting. So much for getting a good spot. @theforum continues to be inept. #U2ieTour

The Ocean? Cool, but I can't get very excited about a song that's a minute long.

can't see them getting crazy with 11 o'clock on night one.

I just think it's funny because I have no interest in being that close to the stage or catwalk when the screen is that cool looking.
Me either. I'm a seat person, so all I have to worry about is making sure that I buy tickets on the sides.

I just think it's funny because I have no interest in being that close to the stage or catwalk when the screen is that cool looking. I will definitely be walking in late and hanging back and drinking heavily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm getting quite a bit of joy seeing people arguing and lining up for days when it doesn't really pay off.

By the time they get to Australia they'll probably be back in fucking stadiums but either way I'll be walking in late and having a few froffies.

The Ocean? Cool, but I can't get very excited about a song that's a minute long.

Ideally it's paired with 11 O'Clock Tick Tock. That makes it 10x better.

Well, yeah, it's been an accompaniment song its whole life...

I was just about to tell you to go fuck yourself but then I realised that every time I've ever listened to 11OTT, that song has popped in my head every time, during Edge's downward guitar playing towards the end after the solo. So I apologise.

I just went and hyperventilated about 11OTT in the soundcheck thread so I'll contain myself here, but woooow. I really hope they go through with it. It would be almost enough to send me back into fanboy mode and jump on a plane.

Back
Top Bottom