June 29, 2015 - Chicago, IL - United Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a single GA for this show :) my friend and I will be going to the 28th together then she is heading out and I will hang around for the 29th as I am the die hard fan of the two of us.

I just bought a pair of seats this morning in Section 332 (2nd row). Does anyone know if I'm at the end of the UC where the main stage is, or if I should look for tix at the other end?

332 looks to be in the "nosebleads" but with a good view towards the furthest away from the stage but should still be a decent view....front view

Got nosebleeds. I was at the Nashville show a few years ago and was about 20 feet from the stage. So, I was as close as I'm ever going to get. I don't mind nosebleeds this time.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Just checking in for this show. Will the there the 29th too. GA, because I have issues. Was hoping for venue wrist banding like SJ, PHX and La, but it is not looking likely. So, we may do a back of the floor show with plans to roam for the 28th and MAYBE line up for the 29th. The husband is taking one for the team and parenting the child while Michelle and I rock out. :rockon: Any old friends I can expect to see here? :wave:

Hi Miroslava,

I remember talking with you in the GA line from one of the 2005 Chicago shows - the one where Bono pulled you up on stage! :)

Was I being a loudmouth? Probably yes. :lol:

Say hello if you see me again. :wave:

So, looks like no wristbands eh? :angry:

I really don't think you need to worry about the wristbands. We lined up at 5 and were on the rail next to U2brothr and had a perfect view.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Not worried, but it would be nice. And call me spoiled. But a rail spot is significantly better in my book than even second behind a 5'2" person. :lol:

My intention is to only line up for one of the two shows so we'll see. Someone on atu2 said that a UC representative indicated a policy would be issued 2 days before the show. However, my money is that the policy will simply be line starts at 6 near MJ statue.

I miss Chicago so I'm going to spend a few days seeing the city and will probably catch the Monday show. Hope to see some of you at the hard rock Saturday night!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

Hey guys. A friend and I pulled the trigger on getting GA tickets for this show after how good of a time we had at the Sunday show. I wanted to get a spot against the railing of the E stage. How early do you think we need to get in line? And once we get in line, do we get a number that we can come back to later in the day if we want to go grab food or sight see? I read a lot of stuff about a number system in the other Chicago threads. Wasn't sure how the system works. Does someone give you a number right when you get there? Thanks!

Hey guys. A friend and I pulled the trigger on getting GA tickets for this show after how good of a time we had at the Sunday show. I wanted to get a spot against the railing of the E stage. How early do you think we need to get in line? And once we get in line, do we get a number that we can come back to later in the day if we want to go grab food or sight see? I read a lot of stuff about a number system in the other Chicago threads. Wasn't sure how the system works. Does someone give you a number right when you get there? Thanks!

Hi IrishDawg - Just seeing this. We had GA for yesterdays show, showed up at 11:45, and got numbers 161 & 162, you were free to roam around, but needed to be back for final roll call 4pm. The UC started letting us in in groups of 50 at around 5:45, we picked the south side of GA (Edge side), and pretty much had our pick of where to go, there was still room on the rail. We decided to hang back, and leaned against the red zone rail, dead center. There wasn't a bad view at all from there, we could turn our heads left and see the main stage, turn right and see the e stage, and right in front of us was the screen.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom