June 28, 2015 - Chicago, IL - United Center - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour Central - 2015 Archive > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #1
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 11:19 PM
June 28, 2015 - Chicago, IL - United Center

Old 12-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
The Fly

Local Time: 06:19 AM
YES!....I got two GA's....going to try to get two nosebleads for the 29th during the general sale....Reserved the Marriott that's .67 miles away....I know its a marginal area. I remember for the Vertigo tour they advised not walking around the neighborhood. Just wondering if it would be a safe walk of four blocks. Trying to do this on a budget and its $160 after taxes and $40 for valet parking....Like to get something cheaper if possible...any ideas?

Old 12-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #3
The Fly

Local Time: 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpingb View Post
YES!....I got two GA's....going to try to get two nosebleads for the 29th during the general sale....Reserved the Marriott that's .67 miles away....I know its a marginal area. I remember for the Vertigo tour they advised not walking around the neighborhood. Just wondering if it would be a safe walk of four blocks. Trying to do this on a budget and its $160 after taxes and $40 for valet parking....Like to get something cheaper if possible...any ideas?
You'll be fine on the walk , you are nice and close- plus there will be so many others exiting at the same time. Have a great time in Chicago! Going to try for my GA's tomorrow - fingers crossed
Old 12-10-2014, 07:26 PM   #4
The Fly

just found out the Marriott has a free shuttle that runs to the UC....that's a nice perk....odd they are charging $127....seams cheap..
Old 12-11-2014, 11:28 AM   #5
The Fly

Local Time: 02:19 AM
I got a pair of GAs for the 28 my friend and I will be coming and staying for a little long weekend (I'm in Toronto, she's coming from Calgary). Probably will try and find some Airbnb accomodations, so any neighbourhood recommendations are great! We're both 25, want to stay somewhere where we can walk to bars, restos, etc. VERY excited!!
Old 06-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #6
musicidalist

Old 06-07-2015, 12:47 AM   #7
Refugee

Local Time: 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroslava View Post
Look who showed up! I didnt think you posted here anymore haha!
Old 06-07-2015, 08:15 AM   #8
musicidalist

I show up every four years, post a few times and then go back to the bat cave! Good to still see you around here!
Old 06-08-2015, 03:32 PM   #9
Refugee

Quote:
I show up every four years, post a few times and then go back to the bat cave! Good to still see you around here!
haha pretty much how I do things too.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:21 PM   #10
The Fly

My U2 tribute is playing the U2 Fan Meet up at the Hard Rock Chicago on June 27.
I need the June 28 GA ticket for our bass player.
If anyone has one they can sell, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
u2act.com
Old 06-22-2015, 05:58 PM   #11
musicidalist

http://www.unitedcenter.com/events/2...ce-experience/

GENERAL ADMISSION:

Overnight camping and tailgating are not permitted.
On the day of their show, guests can start lining up at 6 a.m. outside of Gate 5 (Honore St.).
*Due to construction, please access the General Admission line via Wood St. or Adams St.
Starting at 6 a.m., parking will be open in Lot K (on Adams Street) for $29. Cash only.
*Once parked in Lot K, no in- and -out privileges are available. If you leave the parking lot, you will have have to pay for parking upon returning.
No wristbands will be handed out for those waiting in line. It is up to the guests to keep their position while waiting.
*Saving spots for late arriving guests is strictly prohibited.
Food and beverage will not be available.
For your convenience, portable toilets will be available on site.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Old 06-23-2015, 08:52 PM   #12
The Fly

Anyone looking to trade tickets. Will trade anything below Section 110 for tickets to tomorrow's show!
Old 06-26-2015, 08:48 AM   #13
Babyface

First U2 concert for me and second for husband on Sunday!!!!! GA for it and Monday night! We are hoping to line up early for the Monday show or try to meet the band going in. It's going to be interesting being 7 mths pregnant, but super excited to see the band from that vantage point and meet fans!
Old 06-26-2015, 09:41 PM   #14
The Fly

Ugh

Quote:
U2 - June 24 - July 2, 2015 | United Center

GENERAL ADMISSION:

Overnight camping and tailgating are not permitted.
On the day of their show, guests can start lining up at 6 a.m. outside of Gate 5 (Honore St.).
*Due to construction, please access the General Admission line via Wood St. or Adams St.
Starting at 6 a.m., parking will be open in Lot K (on Adams Street) for $29. Cash only.
*Once parked in Lot K, no in- and -out privileges are available. If you leave the parking lot, you will have have to pay for parking upon returning.
No wristbands will be handed out for those waiting in line. It is up to the guests to keep their position while waiting.
*Saving spots for late arriving guests is strictly prohibited.
Food and beverage will not be available.
For your convenience, portable toilets will be available on site.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Well this sucks.. We had planned on showing up around 6ish, getting wristbands, and enjoying Sunday before returning around 3 or 4ish.. Now it looks like we're sitting in line all day... And, I read on another thread that someone already started the "list"??
Old 06-26-2015, 09:49 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmary View Post
Well this sucks.. We had planned on showing up around 6ish, getting wristbands, and enjoying Sunday before returning around 3 or 4ish.. Now it looks like we're sitting in line all day... And, I read on another thread that someone already started the "list"??
Well, I know that most people were walking in and out of the line all day for Chicago 1 after the final check-in at 5 or 6 a.m. In addition, I'm pretty sure that there were a few people that left at 7 or 8 and didn't return until 3 or 4. It didn't matter to me at all, but I'm sure some people might be up in arms about the later part in terms of fairness. I doubt there's many of them though based off of my experiences that day though.