June 24, 2015 - Chicago, IL - United Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fingers crossed, should be my second show of the tour. As much as I loved the shows being at Soldier Field, it will be nice to get back to United Center for a show where I went to my first U2 show in 2005

Fingers crossed, should be my second show of the tour. As much as I loved the shows being at Soldier Field, it will be nice to get back to United Center for a show where I went to my first U2 show in 2005

My birthday!!!!!! I wish I could go and in my favorite city

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hope this is the right spot to post this. Is anyone else confused by this layout? :hmm: It looks different from the long catwalk to B stage layout I've seen..

60319s.gif

Where is the main stage? Unless this is a very, very, very generalized sketch :p

GA for both announced Chicago shows with my brother-in-law! Can't wait to see you all there!

I got tickets to the first two shows. Can anyone suggest a good place to stay near the United Center?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Yeah the added shows you can easily get tickets for. I am going to the first night and last night. Got shut out in the original general sale for night 2. They did me a favor with adding more shows :).

Hope this is the right spot to post this. Is anyone else confused by this layout? :hmm: It looks different from the long catwalk to B stage layout I've seen..

60319s.gif

Where is the main stage? Unless this is a very, very, very generalized sketch :p

Yes. I am still completely confused by this layout. I have seats in section 120. I bought them in pre sale. My objective was that I would be looking at the front of the main stage since the Red Zone, I assumed at the time, would be by the main stage. I would prefer not to be on the side of the main stage.

Now, however, a layout for the Vancouver show indicates that the Red Zone will be by the main stage for every show. Now I am concerned that Chicago has the Red Zone listed in the wrong area.

This is important for everyone as it completely dictates orientation of the show.

According to Amazon, I just won two GA tickets to this show . . .I never win anything, like that, EVER. Someone is looking out for me, that's for sure.

When does the line start?

So I got a huge internship in Maine for the summer and won't be able to go to this show that I bought tickets for (because I live in the Chicago) and hate hate hate to do this, but I have two great 100 level tickets if anyone is in need. And am generally very sad that I won't be able to make it to this show. U2 shows in Chicago have always be very good to me :)

So I got a huge internship in Maine for the summer and won't be able to go to this show that I bought tickets for (because I live in the Chicago) and hate hate hate to do this, but I have two great 100 level tickets if anyone is in need. And am generally very sad that I won't be able to make it to this show. U2 shows in Chicago have always be very good to me :)

Sorry you will miss them. Just out of curiosity how much? I would love to go but I to go but live incalifornia

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

April- I remember you- we did shots outside MSG on vertigo. ?

I'll be at Chicago 1 and 2 -GA

Who else?

-Julie

I'll be at this one! And hopefully, if the trend of ticket drops a day or so before the shows continues, I'll be trying to grab one for Chicago 2 as well. GA both times. Excited!!! :hyper:

Anybody heard anything from the venue about line rules or anything like that? Or know if there's a fan-run system?

see you there! I call first in line! My son and I will be there. LIkely with guitars if all works out.

Not sure about the line location, etc, but will check back often.

This may be in another post so I'm sorry if it is. I was wondering about the rules for getting into the arena with a hardcopy ticket. Do you need to show the credit card on which you bought the tickets, or do you just need your ticket? My tickets are in 331 and I would like to give them to a friend of mine but not sure if he would even be able to use them if he needs to show the credit card it's on. Thanks for the advice.

The credit card requirement is only for general admission tickets. If you have your regular hard copy tickets you may transfer them to anyone that you wish and Proof of purchase does not need to be presented the time of admission.

I'll be on the floor for this show and Chicago #2! My 6th and 7th times seeing the band. Can't wait.

We're up in 224 for this one, have 324 for the 25th but are praying for a GA drop for that night! Bringing the now 9 yr old rockstar with us (his first show was E Lansing on 360) and he is dying to be on that floor!

See everyone in Chicago -- add me on instagram for all my pics and posts (@ms.ck)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Have any of you looked into parking options for the early lineup crew on the 24th?

Back
Top Bottom