June 24, 2015 - Chicago, IL - United Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Think this was posted in one of the other Chicago threads:

U2 - June 24 - July 2, 2015 | United Center

GENERAL ADMISSION:
• Overnight camping and tailgating are not permitted.
• On the day of their show, guests can start lining up at 6 a.m. outside of Gate 5 (Honore St.).
*Due to construction, please access the General Admission line via Wood St. or Adams St.
• Starting at 6 a.m., parking will be open in Lot K (on Adams Street) for $29. Cash only.
*Once parked in Lot K, no in- and -out privileges are available. If you leave the parking lot, you will have have to pay for parking upon returning.
• No wristbands will be handed out for those waiting in line. It is up to the guests to keep their position while waiting.
*Saving spots for late arriving guests is strictly prohibited.
• Food and beverage will not be available.
• For your convenience, portable toilets will be available on site.

Also, there's this:
VENUE DETAILS:

For June 24 & 25 shows, visit the Box Office on the North and South side of the building after 12 p.m. for ticketing inquiries. For all other shows, visit the Box Office at Gate 4 after 12 p.m.
• Doors open at 6 p.m.
• Small digital cameras are permitted.
*No professional cameras, professional recording devices or video. Policy is subject to change.
• No outside food or beverage is allowed inside the arena.
• No chairs, coolers, tents, etc. will be permitted inside.

FYI, line has started. :massive eye roll:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Really bummed out that they are not doing wristbands here :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using U2 Interference mobile app

:lol:

Apparently there are 41 people with numbers but someone reported going to look for the line and did not find anything.

:massive massive eye roll:

I actually had some summer plans get switched around and have two $250 tickets that ned switched for. Any takers?! Sect 110, Row 17 Pretty great seats and I want them to go to a very happy home. Willing to trade for any East Coast show!

I have a friend with two GA Tickets for tomorrow night. Does anyone need 2 GA's?

Oh, I wonder who's up front? Surely no one that's been up there on this tour yet.

/cough

And the same people will also be at the front of the list for Thursday's show too, having happily attended tomorrow's.

Total bullshit.

I have seen comments like yours before. Could you or anyone else clue me in on how this is possible? Do they do the time fairly? Or is their a group that has come into existence that help each other by saving places for others in the line?

In case anyone DIDNT hear me scream around 8pm my time or so, I GOT GA IN A DROP LAST NIGHT FOR THE 6/25 SHOW.

We had seats but wanted GA so badly. I was a wreck the whole time I was trying to buy them. The app was awesome tho and I will def do that again for future purchases when there isnt a high level of stress.

Tonight we're in 226, tomorrow its GA! First time for all 3 of us. Who would have thought that at 9, my son would be a U2 veteran AND a GA one!?!?

:hyper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

In case anyone DIDNT hear me scream around 8pm my time or so, I GOT GA IN A DROP LAST NIGHT FOR THE 6/25 SHOW.

We had seats but wanted GA so badly. I was a wreck the whole time I was trying to buy them. The app was awesome tho and I will def do that again for future purchases when there isnt a high level of stress.

Tonight we're in 226, tomorrow its GA! First time for all 3 of us. Who would have thought that at 9, my son would be a U2 veteran AND a GA one!?!?

:hyper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Woohoo!! Congrats!!

Alright guys, I have GA tickets for tomorrow (section 315 tonight). Do you think lining up at 4pm will be worth it or do I need to camp out all day? Just want to be able to see.

Well, that was a freaking awesome experience. U2 always do such a great show. My son and I were the ones playing guitar before the show to the GA line and then at the band entrance. Missed the edge by like 20 feet before the show, but got to see an old friend and make a bunch of new ones!

Good times - grateful for the experience

Back
Top Bottom