July 31, 2015 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pop Artist

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Just noticed this topic never got made, so I am making it, especially since it is the last North American show, it should be good! I am in GA for this one, lets see how burnt out on U2 shows I am by then since I have tix to all eight at MSG. :D

I'm in for GA for this one as well. This will be my 5th show of the tour - going to Boston on 7/14 and the 7/26, 7/27, and 7/30 MSG shows apart from this one.

GA for this as well. Trying to land some more tix for the other NY dates (18th & 19th, 26th & 27th), but either way I'm happy to be at the final NY show.

I'll also be at this show plus some of the Canadian shows : Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

I have seats for this show.

It is the first show of this tour for me so I hope I picked a good one.

BTW, if you've already attended any MSG shows, what is the policy on bringing in a DSLR camera? I've always chickened out from bringing mine to previous U2 shows and without fail I see people in the crowd with their DSLRs

Again, I'll be in seats and not GA if that makes a difference!

2 shows at MSG for me so far, and I've noticed about a half dozen DSLRs. Security moves quick, and they really only seem concerned with dangerous items.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

BTW, if you've already attended any MSG shows, what is the policy on bringing in a DSLR camera? I've always chickened out from bringing mine to previous U2 shows and without fail I see people in the crowd with their DSLRs

Again, I'll be in seats and not GA if that makes a difference!

It depends on the lens size - the website says "cameras with professional telephoto or zoom lenses are NOT permitted inside Madison Square Garden at any time".

So, do you think a 135mm fixed lens would be ok? Debating whether I should attempt it or if it's not worth the hassle. I've only seen dslr with little 18-55 or so lenses

Well my lens does zoom a little bit but its barely noticeable. I think I'll take a chance and go with my camera.

Worst case scenario, they will tell me I can't bring it in. I'm checked into a hotel a block away from MSG, so I can run back to the room and drop it off.

Thanks for the input guys.

Arrival time for 7/31 at MSG

Doors open at 7, show starts at 8. No opener...
What time does a girl with GA tickets arrive, do you think? Thanks!
:wave:

Totally depends on where you want to be on the floor. It seems that the people who just want a decent spot, but not on the rail, line up about 6pm.

I walked on the floor at close to 7:40 yesterday and got what I deep to be the perfect spot in the middle of the 2 stages so I could see the whole show and the board. At that time there was still plenty of room near both stages and the outside rails. I don't know why anyone would wait on line for any amount of time outside the garden to get in.

Back
Top Bottom