July 27, 2015 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Forum:

Flying in from Miami, bringing family with me, meeting friends in the big apple!!

Bottom line, I need to buy (6) NY5 GA's and (8) NY6 GA's!!! Your help will be greatly appreciated!!!

I will also be willing to buy singles, or doubles, or as many GA's as you have to sell for those two nights NY5 & NY6!!!

NY5 = Sunday July 26th, 2015
NY6 = Monday July 27th, 2015

Thanks in advance

-Ricky

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:wave: I'm going to this one!!!!

Does anybody know the process for GA for the MSG???

Thanks :) I'll be the one with the Costa Rica flag!!!! :applaud:

Where is everyone hanging out this afternoon/evening?

I shit you not: This guy behind us goes through this elaborate story about how he lives in Chicago and his housekeeper saw the show and said he should see it. So, he flew to NYC with his 10 year old kid to see it.
So when People Have The Power starts, he asks that if we were going to stand up in front of him for the whole show, would we please trade seats with him.

(Mind you, we were row 1, Sec. 211. The seats I decided to grab from TM when they dropped last week.)

We said Fuck No, you can stand. The whole arena will be standing. So, he said he was going to get security.

(He came back empty handed.)

Seriously.

You crack me up with your war stories. Did you have fun? What a rich dick that guy sounds like.

FWIW, I'll be the bald guy in the khaki kilt with 3 women in GA on Friday if anyone wants to see what a kram (mark) looks like.

We're you the only one standing or the entire section was?

Also did your housekeeper get any videos of the show?

We're you the only one standing or the entire section was?

Of course the entire section stood when Bono came out, except for Money McDouchebag. He eventually stood for some songs.

Was his kid a dick too?

Kid couldn't care less. I'm sure his days are filled with neglect, interrupted by brief moments of Holy Shit Look What Great Dad I Am By Spending All Of This Money On You To Force A Memory.

(I may be reading in too much at this point.)

Nothing beats his housekeeper telling him how great U2 is. That is the most amazing sentence uttered.

The housekeeper should have warned him that the plebes stand up at rock shows. They don't just sit there and rattle their jewelry.

Nothing beats his housekeeper telling him how great U2 is. That is the most amazing sentence uttered.

Oh, he saw them years ago, he made sure to note that he was a "fan." Not enough of a fan to SEE them in Chicago, but...

Glass half full thought: He gave his housekeeper the night off to see U2, so he's just like us. ;)

Maybe son is housekeepers. Arnold style.

Back
Top Bottom