July 2, 2015 - Chicago, IL - United Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully gonna pick up some GAs when they go onsale publicly.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Mission accomplished. I got in there at the minute they went on sale and with no difficulty at all I scored 4 GA tickets. That was awesome. My previous experience trying to get GA tickets with my presale for 6/25 didn't go as well. I will not be renewing my u2.com membership anymore.

I just pulled up 2... man it's fun to easily pull up GA when you aren't trying to buy that show... oh wait... it's not fun. But again Chicago fans -- GAs!

Anyone in "the line" for this show yet? Any updates on check in times? Really just wanted to show up Thursday morning right before 6:00 am. This is when the venue claims we can start lining up. But I've read about and witnessed this crazy number system going on from the show on Monday. Showed up around 6:00 am on Monday and ended up getting number 117. Any info I could get to bump that number on Thursday would help! Thanks guys!

Just show up when you want to show up. We showed up at 1PM and 2PM the day of the shows last week and were on the rail. People have showed up at 5PM and are on the rail. If you want a specific spot, then I don't know you might have to show up early or do their weird "check in" thing but if you just want to be close to a rail or on a rail, show up after lunch.

Was hoping to get a rail spot for 2 people right at the E stage. Barely pulled the same off on Monday. Only had room enough for one of us on the rail.

Line check ins are 7am and return by 4:30 if your going to leave for food, showers, sightseeing, or other reasons.

Just my two cents on this line stuff. You line up, you stay, you go to concert. All this check in and leave stuff is bullshit! In my humble opinion of course.

I'm flying in to NYC from Europe. Will get to arena as soon as I physically can. But I won't be there in time to be put on a stupid list.

Line check ins are 7am and return by 4:30 if your going to leave for food, showers, sightseeing, or other reasons.

Looks like we found ourselves a Line Nazi

steamboat-02-large.jpg

The line stuff is definitely a bit crazy. Especially the woman trying to run it today... But hey, I'm not going to miss out on a good spot. Showed up around 6:00 am and got number 49 for those of you who are trying to get there this morning. I think when I left for a break around 7:15 that maybe there were 70 people.

Nope. No line nazi. What you found was someone relaying the info. FYI the list was purged at 7:01 for those not physically here with ALL members of the cc entry. So, your arrival will continue to determine your spot. People are rotating out for food, showers, etc and returning in timely manners.

Tonight's gonna be a great night, the Chicago finale! Here's hoping for Two Hearts makes the set after a long long absence. So tweet it out, share it with others. Here's hoping the boys make the final night in Chicago a real rare treat for the U2 fanbase

#TwoHeartsBeatAsOneChicagoShow5 #U2ieTour @U2ieTour @U2 @U2comZooMods @U2Community @atu2 @U2TourFan @u2interference @U2fanlife @u2gigs @U2ieTour @bethandbono @U2uruguay @U2log @U2start @360FromTheEdge

Fit as many as you can, go to 2 if you have to

I forgot #U2ieTour & @U2ieTour yesterday, so include that today!!

Last edited:
I'm flying in to NYC from Europe. Will get to arena as soon as I physically can. But I won't be there in time to be put on a stupid list.

Don't stress too much, I showed up just after 5pm for Chicago 2 and was only 3 people from the e-stage! :up:

Tonight's gonna be a great night, the Chicago finale! Here's hoping for Two Hearts makes the set after a long long absence. So tweet it out, share it with others. Here's hoping the boys make the final night in Chicago a real rare treat for the U2 fanbase

#TwoHeartsBeatAsOneChicagoShow5 #U2ieTour @U2ieTour @U2 @U2comZooMods @U2Community @atu2 @U2TourFan @u2interference @U2fanlife @u2gigs @U2ieTour @bethandbono @U2uruguay @U2log @U2start @360FromTheEdge

Fit as many as you can, go to 2 if you have to

I forgot #U2ieTour & @U2ieTour yesterday, so include that today!!

Is this you and your daughter? If yes, so sweet! :cute:

https://www.facebook.com/u2/posts/10154033274091686:0

Thanks. E stage is where I was planning to go. Could change though. Have GA for 22nd. Seats for 23rd. Hopefully that will change and I can pick up a couple of GAs for second night too.

Back
Top Bottom