July 18, 2015 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying for this one!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm a "experience" subscriber so I'll have choice come tomorrow but I don't know what I want.

I don't like GA but maybe the Red Zone would be a good experience assuming the view is good.

ticketmater won't let me buy tickets... twice got to last page... ugh

This morning I logged in at 10 am and by 10:45 am, I had nothing! Waited and waited and had to log out and back in a few times. The one time I did get through, I pressed "Buy tickets" and got an error message.

Logged in at noon and got right in! Was offered GA tickets but didn't want them, searched again without issue and bought two seats on section 109 for $343 each after fees and taxes. Crazy expensive but it's not like I do this every year so.....woo hoo!

But this whole experience was still FUBAR!

This morning I logged in at 10 am and by 10:45 am, I had nothing! Waited and waited and had to log out and back in a few times. The one time I did get through, I pressed "Buy tickets" and got an error message.

Logged in at noon and got right in! Was offered GA tickets but didn't want them, searched again without issue and bought two seats on section 109 for $343 each after fees and taxes. Crazy expensive but it's not like I do this every year so.....woo hoo!

Is your ticket refundable or transferable? I'm going to try for this too but I'm not sure about my plans in July yet ... might be out of the country :/

Is your ticket refundable or transferable? I'm going to try for this too but I'm not sure about my plans in July yet ... might be out of the country :/

I'm getting tickets sent in the mail, so I would think they are transferable. Not sure how refundable works but I didn't get insurance, so I think I have to either go or sell them.....but I'm going!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Did anyone use the app to buy? On the iPhone version, you can select

$86.05 and Any Section

OR

you can select

Any Price and Floor Seating

But you can't select $86.05 AND Floor Seating, it's impossible

So do I..select Floor Seating and Any Price and hope for the best..or select $85.05 in the hopes that only GA are that price?

Argh

Sent from my ass crack

I ran into the same problem yesterday with Boston GA.

They had a "GA Standing" option with 'any price' defaulted and thankfully got them right away through the app.

Did anyone use the app to buy? On the iPhone version, you can select

$86.05 and Any Section

OR

you can select

Any Price and Floor Seating

But you can't select $86.05 AND Floor Seating, it's impossible

So do I..select Floor Seating and Any Price and hope for the best..or select $85.05 in the hopes that only GA are that price?

Argh

Sent from my ass crack

You can on the android app

iphoneshade.jpg

Logged in right at 10 and got GA. Tried for different ones and nothing. Logged in last night and got section 213 for first night NYC.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

I don't need a hotel since I live here, but this comes via a pal who highly recommends this hotel - what you would want to click is the "SEE NEW YORK AND SAVE PROMOTION", I punched in July 17-20 and the prices were quite good for location and hotel quality, even better if you are a group of 3-4 in a suite. Just a little over a mile north of MSG so it's a very short subway or taxi ride (or about 25 mins. walk). And a fully cancellable reservation (which may be prudent this leg because Bono). Just passing it along...

NYC Hotel Specials at the Salisbury Hotel

Travelling from dublin for this show can't wait?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom