July 15, 2015 Boston, MA - TD Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Received our tix for this show in the mail last week, just in time to wrap 'em up as Christmas gifts. Our first time taking our kids to a show. Cannot wait!

Just bought my tickets last night!! We'll be coming in from NC. SOOOOO stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Who want's to go to the Boston show? 7-15 :)

Well...disaster has struck. My best friend (who is very impulsive and I should have known better) has backed out on me and can not go to the show with me. I have 2 Fantastic tickets! I would love to sell one (face value! :) ) to another huge U2 fan. The seats are VIP Fan Package
Section LOGE7 Row 9 Seat 9,10. This is the 2nd level which is the first level above the floor. They are on the outside row and it looks like its going to be a fantastic view. The tickets that were still available were SOOOO expensive and the resales were ridiculous! I managed to snag these babies for $240 a piece AND they're a VIP package so you'll get some surprise U2 swag (which I'm pumped about!). So right now I'm stuck with a $240 ticket and I reeeally don't want to have to go alone. My husband and I will be driving up from NC and staying in Salem. He is musically retarded and therefore hates U2. I know...why did I marry him, right? ;) I had to go to the 360 show on my own as well but that was close to home and my first U2 concert. I would love the company of another fan and I would never try to profit from these tickets when I might be robbing someone of an awesome experience. Plus it sucks to go to a concert on your own, right? I'll be upfront about everything that anyone might want to know so if someone is interested just get ahold of me on here or at my email: gmringle4.8@hotmail.com (I hope I am allowed to post that because its been a long time since I posted on here! haha) I'm SOOOOOOO excited! Who wants to go with me? (P.S. I haven't received the tickets yet as I wanted printed tickets and just purchased these on like Sunday)

Looking forward to the Big Return to the Garden / skipped over by the band last time ..
Vertigo was 7 nights in the same year
Breaking most times played by a band in one year record / new or old Boston Garden.
I'm in for Two so far ..

I still have an extra ticket to sell for the 7/15 $250 (and its a VIP Package). Friend backed out. If you're interested get ahold of me on here or email (gmringle4.8@hotmail.com). I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see Blonde Bono. Ow! Ow!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The T at North Station (where the Garden is) will be a zoo after a show. If you're not in a hurry, might want to hang out at one of the bars/restaurants in the area for a while and let the crowd subside. Just don' stay too long and miss the last train, cab to Quincy would be expensive.

The T stops running at 1am on weekdays...which means it gets in to the last stop at 1am....so really it means, you better get on it by 12:30-12:40 just in case.

Desperately searching for two GAs or someone who has an extra tickets and needs someone to go with! Let me know! :)

Back
Top Bottom