July 10, 2015 - Boston, MA - TD Garden - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour Central - 2015 Archive > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #1
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 11:17 PM
July 10, 2015 - Boston, MA - TD Garden

Old 12-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #2
Refugee

Local Time: 02:17 AM
Scored a pair of GAs through the fanclub. Can't wait!

Old 01-12-2015, 08:20 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

going to this one (could only manage 2 need 3).. Am still in need of 1 GA if anyone has one please message me or email: DreamOutLoud65@gmail.com...

I have also posted in the What you want forum..

thx
Old 05-11-2015, 11:46 AM   #4
War Child

Local Time: 12:17 AM
This was posted by Saint1322 on @u2 - he/she contacted TD Garden re: GA policy and received this reply:

"Our policy for GA is giving wristbands in the morning and then returning at an assigned time to line up according to the number on the wristbands. At some point, in the morning or when lining up, they will use a random number, so no need for lining to be here early. We are in a train station and surrounded by government buildings, which does not allow for 'camping out'.You can check back closer to the concert for exact times and to make sure the procedure will be the same. Enjoy the show."
Old 05-12-2015, 02:10 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Which begs the question do all members of a party have to get wristbanded at the same time in the morning. (Like do I have to arrange to meet my friend at 9AM and have us get wrist bands #69 and #70 so we can then enter together in the evening?)
Old 05-13-2015, 02:26 PM   #6
The Fly

Local Time: 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weinerdog View Post
This was posted by Saint1322 on @u2 - he/she contacted TD Garden re: GA policy and received this reply:

"Our policy for GA is giving wristbands in the morning and then returning at an assigned time to line up according to the number on the wristbands. At some point, in the morning or when lining up, they will use a random number, so no need for lining to be here early. We are in a train station and surrounded by government buildings, which does not allow for 'camping out'.You can check back closer to the concert for exact times and to make sure the procedure will be the same. Enjoy the show."
Interesting... they have done the wristband thing for shows at the Garden for while now, even during the Vertigo tour, but I do not recall them ever using a random number. In the past, people would line up/camp out by the federal building next door until the morning when arena staff would come out and wrist band everyone in the order they were lined up and that number was honored later on when everyone was told to return.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:44 PM   #7
Refugee

Which end is which?

Okay, so now that the shows are underway, can someone please clear up the Garden seating chart for me? As looking at it on TM, the RZ is shown on the left, which would be adjacent to the main 'i' stage is (loge 4-9). The round 'e' stage should be on the right (loge 15-20). This arrangement is the opposite of what I thought when I bought tickets, since I understood the RZ would be near the 'e' stage.

I'm not complaining (there's more than enough of that on here), but I have one more show to buy tix for (Boston2), and want to confirm which end is which.

Thanks!
Old 05-16-2015, 08:55 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict

No, the main "I" stage will be at the 15-20 end where the main stage always is.
Red Zone is not where it shows on the Ticketmaster maps, they apparently moved it at some point during the process. Red Zone will be in front of loges 13-14 and across part of the main stage on Edge's side and in front of loges 21-22 and across a chunk of the front of main stage on Adam's side. The "e" stage will be at the other end in front of loge 7 essentially.

Basically don't believe where TM shows Red Zone, it is innacurate.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:29 AM   #9
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
No, the main "I" stage will be at the 15-20 end where the main stage always is.
Red Zone is not where it shows on the Ticketmaster maps, they apparently moved it at some point during the process. Red Zone will be in front of loges 13-14 and across part of the main stage on Edge's side and in front of loges 21-22 and across a chunk of the front of main stage on Adam's side. The "e" stage will be at the other end in front of loge 7 essentially.

Basically don't believe where TM shows Red Zone, it is innacurate.
Thanks, Hewson. That's the layout I originally envisioned (and ticket pricing supported), but this whole RZ confusion had me wondering. I have GAs for Boston1, and Balconies for 3 and 4. Hoping for a drop, and want to be ready to move quickly if/when that happens.
Old 05-17-2015, 10:58 AM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:17 AM
I'm so relieved to hear that GA seating is all good seating. Recent articles are saying that early lineup isn't really necessary at all, as all the floor spots are so good and the crowd circulates so much. That means I can use the day of Boston 2 for exploring the city!
Old 05-18-2015, 01:47 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Mrs.YBOR and I will be in the city for both shows and possibly some coworkers also!
Old 06-05-2015, 08:15 AM   #12
Refugee

Prime Seats Now on TM

[Cross posting from the TICKETS DROPS thread....]

Hadn't noticed these before, but TM now has "Official Platinum Seats" available for Boston1. These look like the VIP Party and VIP Fan tickets, and have been marked down slightly (VIP Party in Loge8 now $220, and VIP Fan in Loge13 now $495), since they no longer include the pre-show party or swag.
Old 06-23-2015, 09:42 AM   #13
Acrobat

Are there any special Bars or places people will be meeting at before or after the show?
Old 06-24-2015, 05:29 PM   #14
War Child

The Joshua tree is paying at the Harp after every show. Right across the street from the garden
Old 07-01-2015, 09:46 AM   #15
Refugee

Anyone know if the cow will be at these shows? Don't think he's missed a tour in twenty years...