July 10, 2015 - Boston, MA - TD Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See you at the show (OK not likely). Enjoy.

Look for me -- I'm the Tom Hardy look-alike, tallish and very fit, wearing expensive jeans only Gwyneth Paltrow could reasonably fit into (let alone afford), and an air of general disdain.

If you speak to me I'll respond in a soft Welsh accent.

Look for me -- I'm the Tom Hardy look-alike, tallish and very fit, wearing expensive jeans only Gwyneth Paltrow could reasonably fit into (let alone afford), and an air of general disdain.

You're gonna flip when I walk up to you and introduce myself based on this description.

Does anyone think there will be another GA drop today or am I just wasting my time on TM?

Are you GA?

Currently chilling at Boston Beer Works.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencemtnkm

I've written "Irvine511" on my forehead so I should be easy to spot.

Having dinner and drinks with Memphis and friends so I'm just going to skip in the back befor showtime.

Cori is double aces as well.

I've written "Irvine511" on my forehead so I should be easy to spot.

Having dinner and drinks with Memphis and friends so I'm just going to skip in the back befor showtime.

Cori is double aces as well.

Cori is the bomb. I know. I'll be chilling on the North Side. We're at Ward 8 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencemtnkm

Back
Top Bottom