July 10, 2015 - Boston, MA - TD Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be there for all four shows! I'm solo, too. I have pictures of the Cow Guy from the Elevation shows!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I was thinking of coming solo from Toronto....do you think it would be hard to get a single GA?

I was thinking of coming solo from Toronto....do you think it would be hard to get a single GA?
I'm coming solo from CT with no ticket. I have a conference most of the day Saturday so I'll be in town anyway. I may swing by the Gahden in the morning to see if/what's available. I'll race Ya!

They must be in Boston now eh?

My nephew is staying on Nantucket and a couple nights ago a huge super yacht pulled into one of the yacht clubs and it was Bono's! He said no one other than crew was aboard.

I am going solo as well, are there any good places to stay near by?
I know NOTHING of Boston

I'm going to be in Framingham!
It has an extra bed if anyone else needs a place to stay!

does anyone know if +1s need wristbands? since it's credit card entry only, can just the ticket holder get one?

I'm on the tarmac and about to take off. I plan to waltz in around 7:30 with a healthy buzz on and watch from further back.

Exciting to see them in Boston for the first time since 1997.

I'll be protecting all the Boston shows, but I think I'll be in the seats for all of them. Maybe not Wednesday though.

if anyone knows of anyone selling a ga for tomorrow...not scalper prices...Im trying to go with my daughter...If we can secure at least one, we will make the drive from buffalo to boston. I need two but as long as she gets in, its cool. We would be in Boston very early morning to meet in line. text me at 716-880- seven nine five six. she had to give up her Toronto ticket to her little sister and is pretty bummed...thanks in advance for your help!

Back
Top Bottom