Dublin #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
An hour or so to go. I'm going to listen online today for sure (hope the streams are good).

Will we get Bad three shows in a row?

Any special guests?

Sounds like it's another frigid day in Dublin, as they had the GA line inside for part of the day. Sounds like I got out just in time. :wink:

A few planned mixlrs?

joe_ahorro is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio ... (on air at time of posting)

u2gigs is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio onli... (not on air yet)

Ooh, Gary Numan is playing! :dance:

:wave: Hello Cori! Joining ya. Thanks for starting the party.

I was happy to see we have an hour yet. I'm still in my PJs and need to start cleaning this place after my back-to-back vacations! (Yes, my life is so rough.)

I don't want to have to be cleaning the litter boxes while listening to U2. Would hate to have to sully such a lovely experience with cat poop.

Well. If yesterday night is any indiciation I think we are in for something special..the atmosphere was amazing and I truly believe the men want to go out with a bang..two hearts, asoh or aiwiy and another gem..book it..

Last edited:
I will be insanely jealous if they play ASOH.

I have a friend in the house, I expect to get a lot of incomprehensible texts if they play it.

I really don't know what to expect, other than the usual rotations. Either way, should be another great show.

Story of my life , I always seem to be listening to U2 in between animal poo, or preparing food. (For animals)

I just went to U2 gigs an hour ag. They've tapd most of yesterdays show and I it has to be said : amazing crowd and lovely setlist.

Looking forward to this last night in their home town.

Getting a bit bummed about that this tours end is nigh.. Rumours are not good.
I'd rather see them touring a bit more as I'm more than happy with SOI. I still love it.

I really don't know what to expect, other than the usual rotations. Either way, should be another great show.

Same here, not gonna get my hopes up. Only thing I might expect would be a guest perfomance maybe. I heard the boys of Aslan and Shane MacGowan have been chipping in on yesterdays gig. Would love to see either of them sharing the stage. :lol:

Guess this is our last shot for ASOH huh.

Should be a great show regardless, but man yesterday's seem like one of the best of the tour.

Guess this is our last shot for ASOH huh.

Should be a great show regardless, but man yesterday's seem like one of the best of the tour.

It is in my top 10 of the 34 shows I have seen since 1990 and the best for me since Amsterdam III 2005 easily

Last edited:
[TWEET]670686491140583425[/TWEET]

Does this guy know something? Does he KNOW PEOPLE?

Is he yanking Twitter's collective chain?

Get down on it! :dance:

This and Donna Summer playing before the first two Dublin shows cracked me up.

This was also originally supposed to be the last night of the tour. Even though Paris 4 is now the last, I'm sure they'll go ahead and do whatever special end of tour stuff they had planned.

Found out why I couldn't use Mixlr last night. Apparently my addblocker blocked the flash elements. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom