Dublin #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dublin Season Finale

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / I Can See For Miles (Snippet) / Live Forever (Snippet)
Vertigo / Its Only Rock ’n Roll (Snippet)
I Will Follow / Mother (Snippet)
Iris / Hold Me Close (Snippet)
Cedarwood Road
Song For Someone
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (Snippet)
Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (Snippet) / Words (Snippet)

--- [INTERMISSION - THE FLY] ---

Invisible
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (Snippet)
Desire [Feat. Imelda May]
Angel Of Harlem [Feat. A broken guitar string]
Every Breaking Wave
October
Bullet The Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (Snippet) / 19 (Snippet)
Zooropa
Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (Snippet)
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
With Or Without You / Love Will Tear Us Apart (Snippet) / Shine Like Stars (Snippet)

—DRINKS BREAK —

City Of Blinding Lights / Ne Me Quitte Pas (Snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / I Remember You (Snippet)
Mother and Child Reunion
Bad

Geez, I'd forgotten all about poor Dennis Sheehan. :(

Also, I'm super bummed they didn't use the peace sign / Eiffel Tower #strongerthanfear visual at Dublin 1 or 2. (If they did, it was up while I wasn't looking at the screen, but I'm pretty sure they didn't use it.)

Geez, I'd forgotten all about poor Dennis Sheehan. :(

Also, I'm super bummed they didn't use the peace sign / Eiffel Tower #strongerthanfear visual at Dublin 1 or 2. (If they did, it was up while I wasn't looking at the screen, but I'm pretty sure they didn't use it.)

I think it was at Belfast?

Yeah, they had it in Belfast (obviously, as that was after Paris), and someone had a pic on Twitter of it at tonight's show. Had just been looking forward to seeing it at the shows I was at, but I didn't. :(

CU7pSH5UEAAA9Cf.jpg:large

Thanks cori!

Amp looks different

That's all for regular tour. Band's gonna be in Super Bowl mode when they go back to Paris in a week. Not expecting setlist changes, but they'll be giving it 200%

I think this is the first tour since I joined this forum 15 years ago that I've followed on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think this is the first tour since I joined this forum 15 years ago that I've followed on a regular basis.

It scares me the fact I have been here 11 years....that's just fucking crazy

These parts aren't like they used to be, I have fond memories of setlist parties back from the Vertigo tour when on occasions we would have an audio feed that was terrible. But most of the time had to organise a text message source particularly early in the tour. Great times, it's pretty amazing how technology has evolved over the 10 years!

Very thankful for the extensive U2gigs coverage of Dublin 3 and 4, because damn... two amazing shows. The videos are just incredible, so happy to have them.

Back
Top Bottom