Dublin #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How long have they had the Syria visuals? Have they been playing October for the full European leg? I wasn't really following the shows for this leg.

The footage combined with the song was breathtaking.

Bonus points if you add and correctly guess the snippets Bono_man.

The footage combined with the song was breathtaking.[/QUOTE]

I'm 99% sure it was from the start of the European leg. Together with the border/immigrant visuals as intro to streets. The whole October -- > Bullet --> Zooropa --> Streets part is stunning.

Dublin Season Finale

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / I Can See For Miles (Snippet) / Live Forever (Snippet)
Vertigo / Its Only Rock ’n Roll (Snippet)
I Will Follow / Mother (Snippet)
Iris / Hold Me Close (Snippet)
Cedarwood Road

Is it too early to speculate which new songs will survive the tour gap?

EDIT: Just realized it's silly to guess before we know exactly what SOE looks like (or the next album if the next tour is all new, God forbid)

Dublin Season Finale

The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / I Can See For Miles (Snippet) / Live Forever (Snippet)
Cedarwood Road
Song For Someone

Dublin Season Finale

Cedarwood Road
Song For Someone

Bono_man, i think we know the rest of setlist up until the intermission

Dublin Season Finale

Cedarwood Road
Song For Someone
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Actual setlist leaked on Instagram. If true, it's nothing out of the ordinary. :(

If the one I just saw is correct, it's identical to Dublin 2 except Electric Co instead of Out of Control. Picture stops at Bad, but very likely 40 comes next. But 3 nights of Bad in a row probably means my dream is coming true and Bad's gonna be on the HBO special.

Last edited:
If the one I just saw is correct, it's identical to Dublin 2 except Electric Co instead of Out of Control. Picture stops at Bad, but very likely 40 comes next. But 3 nights of Bad in a row probably means my dream is coming true and Bad's gonna be on the HBO special.
That's the one.

Dublin Season Finale

Cedarwood Road
Song For Someone
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Raised By Wolves

Since the streams are dropping, I'm gonna go back to watching Blade Runner and mourning the fact that my school never beat our rival in my four years :doh:

Back
Top Bottom