Dublin #3 Setlist Party - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour Central - 2015 Archive > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-27-2015, 05:07 PM   #136
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:42 PM
Karaoke One is kind of annoying, but you can guarantee they will use the version from Paris 2 where the guy rushed the stage.

I am fairly sure that the broadcast will use Paris 2 as a base, and over the next 2 shows they will replace songs from that list if they get better performances (and rely a lot on the speeching between songs about the attacks etc.)

Old 11-27-2015, 07:22 PM   #137
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domo-kun View Post

so apparently this happened
Conan did a hilarious bit about "TAYTO" a few years ago

Old 11-27-2015, 07:25 PM   #138
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_acrobat View Post

Played by Eddie Vedder solo, he plays it for about a minute before the band launch into MFC. Must've just been on his mind. It's the second time he's done that, the first being in 2006.
Awesome!
Old 11-28-2015, 04:58 AM   #139
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
Karaoke One is kind of annoying, but you can guarantee they will use the version from Paris 2 where the guy rushed the stage.

I am fairly sure that the broadcast will use Paris 2 as a base, and over the next 2 shows they will replace songs from that list if they get better performances (and rely a lot on the speeching between songs about the attacks etc.)
...why on earth would they do that?
Old 11-28-2015, 05:05 AM   #140
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_acrobat View Post

Played by Eddie Vedder solo, he plays it for about a minute before the band launch into MFC. Must've just been on his mind. It's the second time he's done that, the first being in 2006.
It's only listed on Pearl jam's site as been played twice... Australia and Columbia... But they 100% played it a third time, in Toronto the night Bono joined them on stage for Rocking In The Free World.

It was the intro to Elderly Woman.

Eddie's also snippeted Bad and 40 in the past so I think it's safe to say Unforgettable Fire is his favorite U2 album.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:40 AM   #141
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 07:42 AM
Just came back from Dublin #3 and I have to say , of the three of them (Amsterdam I and IV and this one) this one was the best..atmosphere was amazing, songselection was great and the band seemed to have a great time.. Hightlights for me were bullet (which sounds fantastic and revived again) , raised by wolves, the lovely Canadian girl that got on the E stage and pumped up the crowd,the first 4 songs which rock and the surprise of nYD and bad..I keep saying that the combo of acoustic sbs and sfs is the low part of the show..never realy get into this version of EBTTRT but other than that..amazing show, clear sound, a great theme and a roaring crowd made this an amazing night
Old 11-28-2015, 09:46 AM   #142
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post

The whole idea of the show is to broadcast the show of that day. Otherwise there's no point to airing it the day of the show. The Paris 2 (and presumably whatever they film at Paris 3) footage is the backup, not the Paris 4 footage. Most of the broadcast will be Paris 4 footage. I'm inclined to believe they'll use Paris 3 footage over Paris 2 since the band is going to playing in Super Bowl mode. It's gonna be one for the ages and they'll want to use as much of it as possible.

Tags
dublin, experience, innocence, party, setlist, tour