Dublin #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great e stage set tonight... That mysterious ways girl was A+! Good good energy

Whenever elevation lives comes up, I think of the Slane dvd and that one dude going nuts at 'mole, digging in a hole'...god I hope there's a gif of that quick shot. Anyways whatever, live it's a great time

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That was about as close to my dream setlist as you could get :D Mysterious Ways was absolutely epic, and I'm not sure why everyone's ripping on Elevation, best rendition of it I've ever heard.

Literally the only thing that would have made it better for me would have been Bad/40, and given that they played that at every other U2 gig I've seen live (but this is the first time I've managed to catch my favourite song, Mysterious Ways) it's hardly a big deal :D

I'm now seriously considering trying to score a ticket to see their final Dublin show as well. To anyone who's been to two I+E shows in the same city, how much does the setlist tend to vary from one night to another? Someone over on Boards mentioned that One isn't a guaranteed staple on this tour, which I find fairly astonishing!

I'm now seriously considering trying to score a ticket to see their final Dublin show as well. To anyone who's been to two I+E shows in the same city, how much does the setlist tend to vary from one night to another? Someone over on Boards mentioned that One isn't a guaranteed staple on this tour, which I find fairly astonishing!

The fourth night will probably have Gloria instead of The Electric Co. and Bad/40 to close instead of One. The e-stage slots (Elevation/Sweetest Thing here) will likely be different, as well. Probably something like Party Girl/Angel of Harlem, but there's a small chance of something more interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom