Denver #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Betting on Out of Control, Elevation, Sweetest Thing, and closing with "40". Maybe Bad or AIWIY will show up too.

this picture was the one i mentioned being posted during their shows in phoenix. it may be why some of the behind the e/i stage seats were curtained off in denver:

CFvGaZmUgAAuPcn.jpg

as always:
https://twitter.com/search?q=u2 periscope&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

/someone will ask for periscope feeds in less than 5 posts

Hola! My first setlist party of the tour! Someone on Twitter posted there are E Stage surprises tonight.

PS. I guess I should download Periscope and meerkat now.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Debuts? Off to watch GOT - Silicon Valley - Veep - John Oliver. HBO Sundays are amazing.

Is it raining heavily tonight. About an hour ago, satellite radar showed a really strong thunder/lightning cell over most of Denver.

@BetZinLA is in the RedZone tonight. She just ran a test. She said the connection last night sucked. Hope it works out tonight.

:wave:

I'd say no debuts tonight, probably a return for volcano, and probably ordinary love as well. Only possible debut would be tick Tock in the two slot, but money is on OOC rrturning

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Rain / I Can't Stand the Rain (Snippet) / It's Raining Men (Snippet) / The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) (Snippet)

would kill for Electrical Storm or Summer Rain.

I think Bad will be played. they've played it once in each city so far.

hopefully 40 closes and not One.

I love how for all of Bono's rain-related snippets, he's never snippeted Summer Rain. Come on, man!

I love how for all of Bono's rain-related snippets, he's never snippeted Summer Rain. Come on, man!

I really love the chorus of Summer Rain. I wish they would play it live at some point, I'm surprised they didn't play it on Elevation Tour. It also should've been on ATYCLB, because it's light years better than Wild Honey (which is utter garbage).

I really love the chorus of Summer Rain. I wish they would play it live at some point, I'm surprised they didn't play it on Elevation Tour. It also should've been on ATYCLB, because it's light years better than Wild Honey (which is utter garbage).

Wild Honey isn't good, but it's better than In a Little While or Peace on Earth. How any of those three made the album ahead of Summer Rain (or Flower Child!) is just beyond me.

Also, who remembers that hilarious Focus on the Family review on ATYCLB that broadly endorsed the album but hated Wild Honey because it "endorses evolution"? :lol:

I actually went and finally made a "custom" version of ATYCLB. I remember everyone's "dream" versions of albums being a thread thing last summer or so.

I gutted ATYCLB completely and added everything that should have been on it. Even managed to keep it to 11 tracks! I finally have an ATYCLB that doesn't make me want to throw it out the window!
Curious? It's under here so as to not detract from the Denver discussion.
1. Beautiful Day
2. Elevation
3. Summer Rain
4. Electrical Storm (Radio One mix)
5. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
6. Stateless
7. In A Little While
8. Always
9. Love Like You Mad
10. Walk On
11. Kite

Back