Denver 1 Setlist Party 6-6-15 Pepsi Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Let's get this party started!

CG3GlJSVIAAVHWr.jpg:large

CG3AgHfUQAAVgOq.jpg:large

https://instagram.com/p/3mtU3Gxndd/

Does anyone know if a Periscope feed can run to a desktop -- I feel terribly stupid for asking, but am trying to figure this #$@! in time for Denver show.

For those of you under 25, a desktop is... oh never mind.

talking points:

GA was a mess (no wristbands at pepsi center)
not a sell out (curtains in the upper decks)
there was some kind of ticket problem
Bonnie Sizer ‏@bonniesizer 5m5 minutes ago Pepsi Center @Pepsi_Center I think we'll be waiting until 10pm for new tickets. How was there this big a snafu? #u2denver @U2
rolling stones are playing at cowboys stadium tonight
i only left my apartment one time today - to get M&Ms from the vending machine

as always:
https://twitter.com/search?q=u2 periscope&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

Does anyone know if a Periscope feed can run to a desktop -- I feel terribly stupid for asking, but am trying to figure this #$@! in time for Denver show.

If you have direct links via twitter, you can view on desktop/laptop. I'll post direct links as I find them. Others can too.

not a sell out (curtains in the upper decks)
Seeing the pics of the curtained off sections annoy me. This is the first show, and it was the one that "sold out" really fast. Can't imagine how many sections they're going to curtain off for tomorrow's show!

Apparently there's another concert going on at Sports Authority Field, which according to Maps isn't that far from the Pepsi Center.

Seeing the pics of the curtained off sections annoy me. This is the first show, and it was the one that "sold out" really fast. Can't imagine how many sections they're going to curtain off for tomorrow's show!

Apparently there's another concert going on at Sports Authority Field, which according to Maps isn't that far from the Pepsi Center.

maybe the curtains have to do with the other ticket problem i saw on twitter. i'm sure something we will hear more about it sometime soon.

the concert at invesco is a bunch of country acts. it's a mile and a half away.

keep this link in another tab:

https://twitter.com/search?q=u2 periscope&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

it will refresh with new links
each time someone stops and starts their feed, it will create a new link.
if you are watching something and it ends, close the tab

Looks like there's a lot of seat relocating going on...

Chris Stafford
@chrissstafford1

Disappointed with our seat relocation @Pepsi_Center for the @U2 concert. Way worse seats than we had. #U2ieTour

Dumb question as never seen this feature on forum anywhere, but is there a way to auto refresh this thread to see new posts w/o hitting refresh on the browser constantly?

Will they close with 40 tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Dumb question as never seen this feature on forum anywhere, but is there a way to auto refresh this thread to see new posts w/o hitting refresh on the browser constantly?

nope. we still do things the old fashioned way here

1378853178811.gif

update on the ticket problem:

i have no idea what this means???

I don't either but for all the bad things about TicketMaster, note that this SNAFU is from Altitude Tickets which I believe runs tickets for the Pepsi Center and the primary tenants the Nuggets and Avalanche.

Pretty sure I saw a $38 "convenience charge" on an Altitude Ticket for U2... talk about over-promising and under delivering.

Maybe the view is shit?

Considering the Chicago map was actually reversed up until a week or so ago....
(Chicago map appeared to have E stage down by 226, turns out 226 is directly behind I stage) Lot of people in Chicago were upset to learn their entire position was reversed. Mine included. :shrug: Not anything to be done this late in the game, especially when one of my purchases was a StubHub one. Am hoping like hell for GA drops.

gatobronco is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio ... is up and broadcasting!

Back
Top Bottom