Denver 1 Setlist Party 6-6-15 Pepsi Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pepsi Center - Denver, CO - June 6, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

When I saw U2 at Three Rivers Stadium on the Popmart Tour the entire upper section of the stadium was empty.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Let the whining begin. They didn't play my favorite song, they didn't close with the song I wanted to hear, how come they didn't play this off the new CD, This "Pop" song would have worked hear better......ect..........I am just glad the boys are playing live again! Sip your cocktails and enjoy the show.....who knows maybe tonights "bong for someone " will be for you.

Cheers to this! (sparkts bowl, sips beer...)

'hard to surrender when you have a phone in your hand'

bono calling out the cell phoners

CG3ViByXEAAHKST.jpg:large

https://instagram.com/p/3nIiYiGKXS/

Shoulda come to Dallas instead of Denver. We would have made the show a grand time.

(In all honesty, I'm surprised that Denver got these shows instead of Dallas or Houston, given the population of the Dallas and Houston areas.)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

At the end of I Will Follow, it sounded like Bono was singing Lykke Li's 'I Follow Rivers' (sounded like the 'I, I follow, I follow you' part). May have been my hearing. :wink:

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

At the end of I Will Follow, it sounded like Bono was singing Lykke Li's 'I Follow Rivers' (sounded like the 'I, I follow, I follow you' part). May have been my hearing. :wink:

Huh, I thought it was just "I will ... follow, I will" sung to a different melody than usual, but will have to check on that later.

Maybe he's dropping a subtle hint that Lykke Li is in the building and will join them live tonight.

OK maybe not.

Well he did say 'Rocky Mountain High' earlier. Both Dan and I heard it. And apparently we're the only two old enough to know the John Denver song.

Well he did say 'Rocky Mountain High' earlier. Both Dan and I heard it. And apparently we're the only two old enough to know the John Denver song.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

i graduated from high school, 25 years ago today. :sad::sad::sad:

Ah cool thanks, I couldn't make out the words at all, except a "Colorado".

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / Rocky Mountain High (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road

Nope, I know it too. It was required singing in Boulder in 4th grade.

I think Big Head Todd is up at Red Rocks tonight too and someone noted a country festival at Invesco -- that's a lot of concert activity for one area on one night.

Back
Top Bottom