Cologne #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CRoADdaXAAUjtVy.jpg:large

Yay, G'lies!!!!!! :applaud: :hyper: :heart:

Last edited:
LANXESS Arena - Köln, Germany - October 18, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Burning Down the House (snippet)
14 - Desire
15 - Party Girl
16 - Angel of Harlem
17 - Every Breaking Wave
18 - October
19 - Bullet the Blue Sky / Ode to Joy (snippet)
20 - Zooropa
21 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
22 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
23 - With or Without You
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
24 - City of Blinding Lights
25 - Beautiful Day

02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet)
11 - Invisible
14 - Desire
15 - Party Girl
16 - Angel of Harlem
17 - Every Breaking Wave
18 - October
20 - Zooropa
21 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
23 - With or Without You
25 - Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
26 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad

:heart:

I still don't get why they only break out Bad for the final show in a city. Are those people more worthy or something?

I'm actually glad Antwerp 2 didn't get Bad. :lol: No reason to be jealous then.

02 - Out of Control
04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
11 - Invisible
14 - Desire
15 - Party Girl
16 - Angel of Harlem
17 - Every Breaking Wave
18 - October
20 - Zooropa
23 - With or Without You
26 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad / In the Garden (snippet) / "40" (snippet)
27 - "40"

Great show! London calling...

02 - Out of Control
04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
11 - Invisible
14 - Desire
15 - Party Girl
16 - Angel of Harlem
17 - Every Breaking Wave
18 - October
20 - Zooropa
23 - With or Without You
26 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad / In the Garden (snippet) / "40" (snippet)
27 - "40"

I once saw an elevation show that had 19 songs... This is what I'm talking about!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

OK... I was there... GA .. close to e-stage. I saw them in London Wembley, Slane and MSG during their long career.

Cologne 2 tonight was one of the best U2 shows I have been to. Period.

Well I did a good job sleeping through my alarm, but at least I made it to listen to the end of the show. Very pleased they did Bad rather than ISHFWILF.

27... Holy crap. Has to be one of their longest shows ever, no?

It's the longest in terms of songs played. It edges out a small number of 26-song shows (most but not all of which are from the current leg): TourDB statistics - U2 on tour

I'm not sure if it's the longest in terms of minutes on stage though. We only have limited data on that on U2gigs, not enough to draw any conclusions.

My god I went 4 times this tour and saw Bad twice, so lucky.
Didn't expect it tonight, was hoping they would see Antwerp 2x + 2x Köln as 4 nights with Bad the last one :p worked out for me lol.

Great show and great audience (better than Amsterdam even). the 4 new songs + SBS still kills mood though, my younger bro who I brought for the first time even said he got a bit bored during those.

Pride sounds very good tonight. Not often that I find Pride a highlight on a Mixlr stream. But this is sounding good. :up:

Damn, that was unbelievable!

Bono was really going for it in the chorus.

I think it's been sounding pretty good since 360 but wow!

I'd say the best performance of Pride so far this tour!

OK... I was there... GA .. close to e-stage. I saw them in London Wembley, Slane and MSG during their long career.

Cologne 2 tonight was one of the best U2 shows I have been to. Period.

Agree, it was my 25 in Cologne, having experienced loads of shows in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Antwerp and single shows in Prague, Brussels, Hannover, London, Slane Castle and Vancouver. Cologne 2 was a special one.

My god I went 4 times this tour and saw Bad twice, so lucky.
Didn't expect it tonight, was hoping they would see Antwerp 2x + 2x Köln as 4 nights with Bad the last one :p worked out for me lol.

Great show and great audience (better than Amsterdam even). the 4 new songs + SBS still kills mood though, my younger bro who I brought for the first time even said he got a bit bored during those.

3 shows so far and Bad/40 combo twice. Lucky me. Didn't expect this for Cologne 2.
Liked the venue and the atmosphere in Cologne. Some other side benefits as well; a parking ticket for only E5,50 and a short walk into town for good food. Got in at 5:45 pm and still managed to get front row spot at the catwalk. After the show I was out and driving within 10 minutes. Big like for Lanxess Arena.

So....I'm an asshole. I'm a stupid American and when I saw it was in a country abbreviated DE, I thought it was Denmark. I thought, "Huh! I didn't know they were playing in Denmark. But that's cool!" So when I was randomly talking bout Denmark that's why...
:reject:

A really great show on sunday. One of the best I've seen. Angel of Harlem was not on their set list. The instruments at the beginning of AOH were off. And both, Bad/40 or Still haven't..., on the setlist. They decided to Bad/40:love:

Probably the best U2 show I've been to so far. I cried when Bad started. I consider myself so lucky to hear Bad/40 twice, Berlin and Cologne, really didn't expect it. People kept on singing "How long" for an hour after the show finished inside and outside the arena. What a special night. Both shows were great, so happy to have been in Cologne, Berlin was special, too.

So is it safe to say the best days to see them is right before they have a nice break :wink:

Back
Top Bottom