Cologne #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
Hey! :wave: Show should be starting soon. Beautiful arena:

CRiHLNWWsAQ0XML.jpg

u2gigs is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio onli...
doris286 is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio on...

Last edited:
BTW, are those 2 confirmed Mixlr streams? As in, do we know those people are at the gig and streaming the concert?

I'll forgive them if they're doing some last minute tweaks to Acrobat

Hopefully someone showed them this and said the trainspotters aren't happy :wink:

[TWEET]654396914235011072[/TWEET]

LANXESS Arena - Köln, Germany - October 17, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

:shifty:

:wave: Looks like an intimate venue today!

Compared to stadiums and Sportpaleis, yes. :)
It was at this venue that I first saw U2 indoors. I had a seat at the other end of the arena (I think about where you see the guy with the dark hair in the lower left corner). That was a great show, with an impromptu snippet of Hawkmoon 269!

02 - The Electric Co.

I'm having a no periscope or mixlr stream kind of setlist party night here. Technology is not on my side :giggle:

Larry was almost into Vertigo before Electric Co. had finished

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

Compared to stadiums and Sportpaleis, yes. :)
It was at this venue that I first saw U2 indoors. I had a seat at the other end of the arena (I think about where you see the guy with the dark hair in the lower left corner). That was a great show, with an impromptu snippet of Hawkmoon 269!

How cool is that. I've now seen the band in Stadiums for the first time. And have to say I like it s much as I would expect.

I almost ended up in Cologne going for Depeche But then they announced an Amsterdam date a few days after.
Never been to cologne before. But I'm all pro-germany these days. Berlin, Hannover , Frankfurt and Gelsekirchen have been great.

How cool is that. I've now seen the band in Stadiums for the first time. And have to say I like it s much as I would expect.

I almost ended up in Cologne going for Depeche But then they announced an Amsterdam date a few days after.
Never been to cologne before.
Went to Cologne two years ago during my first trip to Europe. Great city, and the cathedral is an impressive structure.

Back
Top Bottom