Chicago 5 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I will be seeing U2 in 2 hours. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! (A little gay)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I will be setlist partying from my bedroom in two hours ... with my new air conditioner! Whooo!

What? It's totally the same as concert excitement. Right? .... eh. I'll take it. ;)

Have a great time, The_acrobat! Not to bring you down, but I'm predicting a surprise-less show. Still hoping for Two Hearts.

Wish I could've stayed in Chicago. But, I cannot complain Chicago three and four were amazing.

Have a great time, The_acrobat! Not to bring you down, but I'm predicting a surprise-less show. Still hoping for Two Hearts.

I'm sort of getting that feeling too. Maybe that is just what I keep telling myself because I'm not there. :)

My friend wrote the (a little gay) part... Sorry, we've been doing a bit of drinking. The streets of Chicago are bristling with excitement... About the upcoming grateful dead shows. I'm so pumped!!! Woooo!!!!

Yeah to be honest I'm not expecting much in the way of surprises. Hopefully The Troubles will get a Chicago outing, and they ought to do When Love Comes To Town. Out Of Control will probably be back, and it'd be nice if they closed with 40 but it'll probably be One.

They haven't done Stuck yet in Chicago so I'm certain it'll be played. :sigh:

Decided to go to this one this afternoon. Went to all the others in Chicago and have tomorrow & next week off so decided to treat myself to the last one too ;) ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1435882525.311150.jpg

Yeah I could surely live without Stuck. I've never seen OOC or Gloria so I'm hoping for those. WLCTT would be amazing.

If they played Lucifer's Hands they'll probably pull it out at some point. I'm guessing it'll show up sometime in Europe.

They haven't done Stuck yet in Chicago so I'm certain it'll be played. :sigh:

I managed to escape Stuck AND Troubles at 1 & 2. It was a miracle.

(I like Troubles, but am not a fan of it live. It just doesn't seem to be going over well with the crowds, and there are tons of other songs that can easily hold that slot. :reject:
To be honest I prefer the alternate version from the deluxe sessions. If they would do it with Edge on backing vocals and toss that weird video with a giant Lykke Li head I bet it would be a really decent song live. :shrug:)

This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now deserves a live performance.

I would LOVE to see that sucker in the encore. :up:

Surprised to see the upper level seats behind the stage aren't curtained off. Weren't those sections the ones that had a lot of unsold seats?

I feel differently. I think tonight will be really special. I wish I was there. Nights 3 and 4 were amazing!

Sent from my SM-G900T using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm a few deep from e stage. A fight has already broken out, security on the scene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom