Chicago 4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it just me, or do all three of the Mixlrs keep dropping in and out?

I don't like to use the Periscopes because I don't watch the video, but guess I may have to - is there one tonight that's particularly stable and good quality sound?

i stick the best sounding periscope feed in a background tab unless it's vertical and then i'll watch too

i have one angle on my phone and currently watching the behind the stage view.

CItmJkbWwAAG8FC.jpg:large

Okay, I'm going to be THAT POSTER and gently suggest that we don't need gifs/pictures for every song, just for the sake of having one.

That's soooo 2011, dude. :wink:

You can join me being THAT POSTER.

If we're going to post random pictures, can we at least make it a throwback to 2005 when timothius and I hijacked the setlist parties to fight our Auckland vs Wellington war? :wink:

PS which of those cities has a team in the Super Rugby grand final? DAMN RIGHT THAT'S WELLINGTON.

United Center - Chicago, IL - June 29, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road

United Center - Chicago, IL - June 29, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

You can join me being THAT POSTER.

If we're going to post random pictures, can we at least make it a throwback to 2005 when timothius and I hijacked the setlist parties to fight our Auckland vs Wellington war? :wink:

PS which of those cities has a team in the Super Rugby grand final? DAMN RIGHT THAT'S WELLINGTON.

I miss your debates with Timothius. I remember you had a very spirited one during the Oct 8 MSG Vertigo show!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom