Chicago 3 Setlist Party - Ballroom at last??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClaytonsKitten

ONE love, blood, life
My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Yo
Less than an hour until showtime, so let's kick this off. Will tonight be the night? Bono's been sick so I'm not surprised he's been waiting, but maybe, just maybe....

Chi 1 and 2 were amazing -- here's the highlights:
11412361_824179730994146_6466391529636208274_n.jpg

GA rail on my very first go! :hyper::hyper:

11694876_823709301041189_6829803098685925108_n.jpg

Oh, and of course, the joy of all joys for me. Seeing my firstborn on the rail like a professional! He's NINE years old, guys. And did a full on 12+ hr GA campout like it was nothing. Pic under the cut for those who want to see the little rockstar.
11703044_824123377666448_2813165260734520568_n.jpg

Pics of Bono and Adam doing m&g today on twitter, I'll fetch those in a moment.

Prediction: Gloria will be in the #2 spot, Lucifer's Hands and Two Hearts Beat As One will be on the e-stage.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm dying to know what the "not since 1989" song was they soundchecked. Two Hearts would be awesome. Hasn't Bono said in the past it's too high for his range now? They could always drop the key. (Maybe I'm thinking of another song.)

Gloria would fucking rule.

I'm dying to know what the "not since 1989" song was they soundchecked. Two Hearts would be awesome. Hasn't Bono said in the past it's too high for his range now? They could always drop the key. (Maybe I'm thinking of another song.)

Gloria would fucking rule.

According to atU2 it was Two Hearts, which would be fucking awesome if true. Crystal Ballroom was also worked on apparently.

Tonight could be quite a show.
Maybe they'll sack up and kick things off with Miracle-11 O Clock-Gloria-An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart-Out Of Control-Electric Co.-Vertigo-IWF. Who am I kidding...but maybe if they play in Dublin at some point....

Tonight could be quite a show.
Maybe they'll sack up and kick things off with Miracle-11 O Clock-Gloria-An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart-Out Of Control-Electric Co.-Vertigo-IWF. Who am I kidding...but maybe if they play in Dublin at some point....

I'm hoping for Ballroom, Gloria, and Two Hearts. And even that is kind of pushing the envelope for them.

11374678_1645835609008143_1127760443_n.jpg

This song ought to be a highlight rather than a warhorse given recent events....just saying. :hmm:

And yes, seeing it live really does it justice. The crowd is really into it this time around. It's hard to hear over the feeds, but when you are there? It's a completely different feeling.

I'm hoping for Ballroom, Gloria, and Two Hearts. And even that is kind of pushing the envelope for them.

Same. That would be a great show with those 3 tonight. I think Crystal Ballroom would be pretty sick segued into WOWY, but it'd probably be on the e-stage instead.

11374678_1645835609008143_1127760443_n.jpg

This song ought to be a highlight rather than a warhorse given recent events....just saying. :hmm:

And yes, seeing it live really does it justice. The crowd is really into it this time around. It's hard to hear over the feeds, but when you are there? It's a completely different feeling.

Agreed. Same feeling for all those old hits that seem so predictable when you see them typed out (One, ISHFWILF).

In person they've all been fantastic.

I'm not going to get my hopes up that they'll play Two Hearts. Having not played it since 1989, and knowing what perfectionists they often seem to be, I doubt they would feel it will be ready after one day of rehearsals.

I'm not going to get my hopes up that they'll play Two Hearts. Having not played it since 1989, and knowing what perfectionists they often seem to be, I doubt they would feel it will be ready after one day of rehearsals.

I take it back. They pulled When Love Comes To Town out of their asses, so what do I know?

Back
Top Bottom