Chicago 3 Setlist Party - Ballroom at last??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pugs might have realized there's nothing to shoot while the band isn't anywhere near the main stage. ;)

Yet a source has not been named. Whatever.

Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. Will it be played? Time will tell.

Your sarcasm about the sandbox? Whatever. GFY.

I'm a historian by profession. I know what a reliable source is. I also know not to out my sources. I'm not an idiot.

love how everytime ive listened to a stream (probably about 6 or 7 times this tour) the first thing i hear when the wanderer comes on is 'omg i love this song' without fail

Woah dude what the fuck is up with your last few posts? How is this something remotely worth getting worked up about? Did someone kick your dog today?

Yeah I've never seen somebody get so worked up about who reported on a soundcheck before.

United Center - Chicago, IL - June 28, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / She's a Rainbow (snippet) / A Clockwork Orange (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible

And just because Fox News says something, doesn't make it true.

WHO said it was rehearsed? Was it a reliable source. That was the only question. And thus far it's been vaguely answered by I heard a guy who heard a guy sort of answers.

And as there are seems to be folks that make shit up and post it... I'd merely asked if there was a reliable source. And thus far, that answer seems to be: No. Not there isn't.

And yes, just because a song is rehearsed (DM) doesn't mean it will EVER see the light of the stage and a U2 show.

Fisher reported it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

United Center - Chicago, IL - June 28, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / She's a Rainbow (snippet) / A Clockwork Orange (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible

Gloria just sticks out.

actually if you read scientific paper or any scientsts' conversatoins, they are mostly arguing for the most miniscule details forever

Touche.

I'm off to a history conference next week to argue about a minuscule detail, in fact. (Which means I won't be able to cover the Toronto shows, so that's probably a jinx something awesome will happen.)

Back
Top Bottom