Chicago 3 Setlist Party - Ballroom at last??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember when AIWIY was played during their Oct. 8 2005 MSG show. I was sending the song titles to Lila to post here and it was the first time it had been played during the US Vertigo tour. Axver was happy about that!

Hah that was fun! But AIWIY keeps avoiding the shows I attend. :(

Random thought: I'm quite surprised that Party Girl hasn't been on the e-stage yet. It seems like a no brainer to play it occasionally because that setting is perfect for it.

I wonder if it might get a run at NYC 8 to celebrate the end of the leg?

if this gay marriage discussion keeps going, i'll bring jeff back into the thread to talk about rehearsals and sources

Great segue into wowy, can't believe it's only been done twice this tour..

Also, I'm having a shocker of a night with snippets. There was something little near the end of AIWIY but I have no idea what it was.

Yeaaaaah, we'll shine like stars in the rainbow night!

(.... it's a special neon rainbow, so you can see it at night.)

You may try, but I will just introduce you to my founding fathers, who layed out a system of government that was built to prevent activist judges from over-stepping their responsibilities....

Somehow I think the judges might know the bounds of their jurisdiction better than randoms on the Internet. Plus, see Liam's post. But keep thinking your fictions.

All I Want was so good in LA, glad to see it wasn't just a one off.

I just. want. 20. seconds. of. your. time. Bono.

Stop teasing me with one line of Love Will Tear Us Apart :sad:.

Hey, at least we got Love Will Tear Us Apart. It's a shame they don't snippet that one more, I like it better than Shine Like Stars, personally.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

it's a good night when nobody has needed to post a link in the last half an hour

CIowuiNWEAA8TQD.jpg:large

Damnyou Dray! :angry::wink:

Hey, at least we got Love Will Tear Us Apart. It's a shame they don't snippet that one more, I like it better than Shine Like Stars, personally.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Agreed. Although when he does them both, it's even better.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom