Chicago #2 Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dallas was talking with a group on the South Side and said tonight would be "very different". We will see.

Judging by the soundcheck, I'm going to predict:

- Out Of Control back for The Electric Co.
- Volcano and debut of Crystal Ballroom in the slots after MW.
- Bad after Beautiful Day.
- One back for ISHFWILF.

If Crystal Ballroom doesn't debut, then it'll be Stuck's turn. I'm kind of wondering if 40 will show up for Charleston, but I expect they'll get the ISHFWILF/One rotation out of the way before considering the inclusion of 40.

Dallas was talking with a group on the South Side and said tonight would be "very different". We will see.

He said something similar before the second Phoenix show, and it wasn't really any different from what we now know is the pattern.

In short: DALLAS LIES.

Who will win this thread in the end?

The sycophants, or the bitchers and moaners?

:hyper:

Sycophants/blind sheep will dominate tonight. I've got a good feeling about this set.

The real winners, of course, will be the people that actually went to the show.

He said something similar before the second Phoenix show, and it wasn't really any different from what we now know is the pattern.

In short: DALLAS LIES.

oluOJ20.gif

Question for Ax (or anyone else): What are Larry's 3 flubs? Last night, Phoenix 2 and... it's been driving me nuts since last night.

and the Stanley Cup shows up tonight. Book it.

Why would the Stanley Cup itself be at a U2 show? They'd never trust Bono with that shit. Butterfingers.

U2First ‏@U2First 3m3 minutes ago

LIVE on #Periscope: U2 LIVE FROM CHICAGO!
AUDIO

i want to find this person and slap the phone right out of his hand.

so many damn live updates clogging the page up, none of them were video

Back
Top Bottom