Chicago #1 Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

First setlist party that I won't be around for, but just wanted to pass by as my flight to Fort Lauderdale leaves in a few minutes. I hope it's the usual setlist, because I hate not being around for surprises.

Here in the front row by Edge's pedals. First time seeing them in an arena with GA, so it's pretty exciting!

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm going to miss some/all of this one too.

So without myself or prbiker present, I promise you a swathe of tour debuts.

Checking in from the Lexus Club Level (aka the 200s).

Bono and Larry didn't stop for fans, Edge came out for handshakes (no signing) and Adam waved as he rolled in. Lil CK got to shake Edge's hand! (Pics all over my instagram - ms.ck )

Dunno about Bono being sick. Havent heard a thing here and we've been on site since 1pm local time (landed at 9am and had to get settled).

GA tomorrow! Yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus! (Got em in a drop last night so my 324s are up for grabs. Not checking PMs here so please pm @claytonskitten on twitter.

Also, view behind stage is pretty awesome. Think it might be closer than the folks on the e stage end of things.

That's all for now, folks! :wave:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

U2chicago_zpsmdubm0op.jpg

First venue specific shirt of the tour

i don't like shirts that have a lot of stuff in the front.

bet'cha the stanley cup makes an appearance during this string of shows....

...but it won't be tonight.

GA for tonight and tomorrow. Same deal as before, people lined up early but if you rolled in now (6:40) you could still pick anywhere on the rail and only be three deep.

I know the trend has been that later shows during stops get unique songs but I have a good and biased feeling about the first two nights in Chicago.

Predictions:

- Second will be The Electric Co.
- Rotational songs after MWays will be Elevation/Ordinary Love.
- No extra song before WOWY.
- Encore to close with ISHFWILF.

Between Sunday Bloody Sunday and Raised By Wolves they will perform Womanfish.

Have fun! I'm a wee bit jealous but enjoy! :D

Haha, thanks! Should be really great.

CK, so sorry we didn't get the proper hello earlier before Edge came out! I was in the Twins cap and glasses with that group of men off the sidewalk for a bit. Your son seemed like he was enjoying himself too!

Now they break out the venue shirts? :angry::madwife:

Didn't see those on sale at any merch booth...

Haha, thanks! Should be really great.

CK, so sorry we didn't get the proper hello earlier before Edge came out! I was in the Twins cap and glasses with that group of men off the sidewalk for a bit. Your son seemed like he was enjoying himself too!

Oh hi! I'll be here tomorrow as well so hopefully we can actually get a proper chat in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Predictions:

- Second will be The Electric Co.
- Rotational songs after MWays will be Elevation/Ordinary Love.
- No extra song before WOWY.
- Encore to close with ISHFWILF.

Between Sunday Bloody Sunday and Raised By Wolves they will perform Womanfish.

Spot on :up:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom