Chicago #1 Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there a gas leak where you are? Some sort of secret government project that means you have to jump down the throat of anyone who says anything about U2 that isn't a 'crawl-up-their-arse', sycophantic, wank-fest?

A band with 13 albums, and hundreds of other songs should be able to play a 23 song set that doesn't rely on the same 19 songs being played at EVERY show.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Again is that not what your doing to me now? Jumping down my throat because I am not bitching or complaining? Again they have even more static setlists during ZooTv and Popmart FACT

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The point isn't that people want things to their taste, they want variety. Not a slot of two songs where they may play something different, but probably won't.
I actually think that wanting the band to play songs more to your taste (which could be considered somewhat self absorbed) might even be a more reasonable argument than wanting more variety.
As the variety issue can be quite easily solved by just seeing them once or twice and not going online to check out every setlist.

Back
Top Bottom