Boston #4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really hoping for NYD and The Fly circa Live from Boston 2001!

Really hoping for NYD and The Fly circa Live from Boston 2001!

The Fly from Boston during Elevation is by far, the single greatest performance of that song EVER. When Bono said they had to drop The Fly from this tour's possible setlists because he couldn't play guitar, I was like "um, Edge has it covered. Just play THAT version, thanks." :lol::lol:

The Fly from Boston during Elevation is by far, the single greatest performance of that song EVER. When Bono said they had to drop The Fly from this tour's possible setlists because he couldn't play guitar, I was like "um, Edge has it covered. Just play THAT version, thanks." :lol::lol:

:up::up::up::up::up::up:

I really hope it's the Elevation Tour version, but I'm curious to see how The Fly will sound with just one guitar.

really wish they would play the Elevation version of it too but I'll take anything, as said in the soundcheck thread, the Fly, UTEOTW, and New Year's Day are the three regulars that have always sounded spectacular.

let's add the two missing ones tonight! NYD is overdue for a return.

I'm holding out hope for Stay at some point soon!

I have a feeling this shows up before the US leg ends. I just really hope it's in the full band version (ala zootv) as opposed to the Bono and Edge one, but I'll take either, it's such a great song and also Zooropa's best shot at recognition.

as for Two Hearts, who knows if that's going to happen. never say never but I've lost a bit of hope on it.

I do keep the hope alive for the Troubles. surely it'll show up in NYC but I think we have a shot at it tonight.

Dallas has also said shows would be "totally different" from the night previous

...with like one different song

[TWEET]621470679150559232[/TWEET]
Hey dude, Dallas lies too. :D

IB3B5Kw.gif

my guesses:

The Fly, Volcano, Sweetest Thing, crazy setlist order again, The Troubles between COBL and Bullet, 40 closer

Back
Top Bottom