Boston #4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So happy for Dayglo!! She wanted Gloria so badly!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

very glad the crowd has been very into Gloria on each of it's performances. hopefully it sticks around in Europe unlike on Vertigo!

Love that Gloria is in the mix. I love the second song of every night.

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 15, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo

very glad the crowd has been very into Gloria on each of it's performances. hopefully it sticks around in Europe unlike on Vertigo!

Yeah I can't believe it was only done once in Europe in 2005. Given the lengthy runs in some cities this time around, hopefully it'll be played a bit more often! I guess they didn't think it worked in stadiums. I'm fucking glad I heard it at the 2nd Boston show in May 2005, because of course it was well dead by the time they came down to Australia.

So from what I've read the version of The Fly that was rehearsed was totally different and sounded like something from MacPhisto.....I wonder if they gave it the 360 Real Thing treatment....

very interested to see how this works out. I haven't messed with Periscope since the start of the tour (stuck to mixlr), but I may have to for this.

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 15, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

Random question. Has U2 ever played anywhere in the western or NW US outside of Cali, Zona, Colorado, Oregon or Washington? I've never heard about any concerts in Idaho or North Dakota.

Back
Top Bottom