Boston #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacemaker

Refugee
Seemed like a good time to start this, yea? I'll be checking throughout my shift at work to distract me from the assholes that are coming in tonight.

Doesn't look like any soundcheck reports, but I haven't checked Twitter.

So glad this started. Although, I kind of feel like the guest who shows up to the party early while the host is still furiously cleaning the bathroom. Or maybe that's just when I host...

soundcheck was Crystal Ballroom and the Stones' Miss You, from reports

my guesses:
Gloria
Crystal Ballroom
Stay (tour debut)
mixed up setlist again but with the Troubles added in
40 closer

:wave: Checking in. Multitasking tonight...do we have any audio streams on mixlr yet? Who's going to broadcast?

Hoping they return to the 'regular' set order, betting we see Desire and Angel of Harlem as our estage songs and the "shake up" is either NYD or Stay on main stage (preferably NYD) during the Bullet/Pride/BD set.

Hoping they return to the 'regular' set order, betting we see Desire and Angel of Harlem as our estage songs and the "shake up" is either NYD or Stay on main stage (preferably NYD) during the Bullet/Pride/BD set.

I don't think they're going to repeat the exact same e-stage combination from the previous show.

Crystal Ballroom is probably a lock tonight unless there's a tech problem again.

I don't think the electric version of Stay would be hard to play but I wouldn't mind the acoustic full band ala ZooTV, considering that's pretty much it minus some guitar effects

I'm hoping to enjoy this show more than the other night. I'll make to report back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard tell of Periscope but I've never gotten it to work. Is it real or an urban legend? How does everyone get it to work?

I'm hoping to enjoy this show more than the other night. I'll make to report back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see that you have posted to interference like a million times, but I am relatively new to the party. You are hilarious. Shout out.:wave:

I would love to know why the U2 camp isn't putting that many GA tickets on sale this time around. GA looks spacious almost every night.

I have heard tell of Periscope but I've never gotten it to work. Is it real or an urban legend? How does everyone get it to work?

I've used it on my phone, as I am currently without laptop. Folks here are really good at finding streams and posting them. If they post a username, I'll search for that user within the app and open their stream (or follow them to get a notification of when the stream starts). So far I've watched two entire shows on my phone with very few interruptions.

They will do it. New song tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom