Boston #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, Chicago 4. It was meant to be played at Toronto 2 but Stephanie played 2 songs and the band didn't want to give the people of toronto an extra song

made more accurater

nice miss you addition. this explains why they checked it

made more accurater

nice miss you addition. this explains why they checked it

Hah - though to be fair to Stephanie, Edge tried to play Crystal Ballroom after and the guitar said no. Maybe she was just too cool for the guitar and it didn't want to co-operate with him any longer. :wink:

Yep, Chicago 4 was its only performance to date. It was meant to be played at Toronto 2 but Edge had those guitar problems so they had to abandon it.

This now means the only original U2 song to be played once this tour is In God's Country - but Crystal Ballroom, Lucifer's Hands, Gloria, and Miracle Drug can only claim two performances and another ten songs have been played only 3-6 times.

Ah I must have turned one of the teases of TCB into an actual performance. :lol:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Somebody who gets pulled on stage one of these days needs to say "yeah yeah I'll play Song Whatever" and then just bust into A Sort of Homecoming.

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 14, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Burning Down the House (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Elevation
15 - The Crystal Ballroom / Miss You (snippet)
16 - All I Want is You

:heart:

I love Crystal Ballroom. I follow the Crystal Ballroom post game talks on Periscope and the guy who does them is right by the e stage tonight.

has larry's shirt had anything good to say lately?

Somebody who gets pulled on stage one of these days needs to say "yeah yeah I'll play Song Whatever" and then just bust into A Sort of Homecoming.

I may have had a few daydreams about being pulled onstage to sing and starting "And you know it's time to go..."

... and then I sing through the song in my head to make sure I know all the words.

:lol:

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom