Boston #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
:wave:

Saturday night in Boston! Will we get a tour debut or another 25-song set tonight? How about both?

[TWEET]620006605422206977[/TWEET]
[TWEET]620009202921132032[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Hooray, Interference is back in business. Any soundcheck reports today? I assume Out Of Control will get second spot rather than Gloria, and ISHFWILF will be back to close. Middle section - probably a RAH song (Angel of Harlem?) and a newie like Volcano.

I texted Zoney at the show to have him tell Bono to delay the show. Now they can go ahead.

Phew.

Hooray, Interference is back in business. Any soundcheck reports today? I assume Out Of Control will get second spot rather than Gloria, and ISHFWILF will be back to close. Middle section - probably a RAH song (Angel of Harlem?) and a newie like Volcano.

I did not want to have to look for periscope links for you all while I tried to watch UFC tonight :wink:

CJrBzyNUsAA4zQt.jpg:large

CJrDfgUWUAA429f.jpg:large

I'm not hearing any background music hmm

Now I hear something indistinct

I texted Zoney at the show to have him tell Bono to delay the show. Now they can go ahead.

Phew.

THIS.

I was like, you gotta be kidding. As if I dont already have data issues, now I can't even check my blue crack??? :crack::huh::crack::huh:

So glad it's back for showtime. Minimal commentary from me though, gotta save as much data as I can for the NYC run. We only get 30GB per month for two devices, and my hubby kinda sorta went on a YT spree and devoured it after Chicago. Oops. :doh: So now I'm running the risk of overage charges just to listen to the shows and tweet/post commentary.

i can view jeff reinhart's feed on the computer, but my phone won't pick it up

First setlist party I'm fully attending ! First mixlr and periscope streams. First meerkat. WOOHOO ! Sleepless nights in Europe are good for something.

Back
Top Bottom