Boston 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, the show was really good. Like really, really good. Lots of talk afterwards in the crowd and waiting in line for the bathroom about "best show I've ever seen."

Who do I need to fuck to get MSG tickets?

Red Hill Townie, I'm afraid...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Guys, the show was really good. Like really, really good. Lots of talk afterwards in the crowd and waiting in line for the bathroom about "best show I've ever seen."

Boston shows are always great. Damn Im sad I can't make it home this time. But NYC gigs are super great too. Both are second homes to them. Or 14th homes. Most have actual NYC homes. But Irish and Boston -- show is gonna always rock. We aren't quiet. Free Tom Brady.

Last edited:
I sooooo wish I were going to another show, you guys. :(

If I didn't have a trip home to Wisconsin the first week of August, I'd be using that money and vacation time to go to New York.

Oh well. There's always next leg to be irresponsible with money. :wink:

Did anyone catch the Pour Some Sugar On Me snippet in Electric Co.? I saw daygloeyes posted a video that had the snippet.

As a casual behind-the-keyboard observer, I get the impression that the tour has really hit its stride lately. Hopefully it comes to us in flyover country next year, or I have more time to see a show in the civilized parts of America.

i was just thinking, when will they come back to Boston and my heart wants to say around March 2016.. but I haven't thought about this very hard. Maybe this is a short tour...

Not sure the point being made here.

If Bono's use of the word "hatred" is referring to homophobia(reference to racism is a given) during the Pride spoken bits, then it could be seen has him going after current US conservative media and even the personal opinions of some U2 fans posting in this thread.

As a fan who cringed at Bono doing backflips to suck up to GW Bush/conservatives during the Vertigo era to help the ONE campaign, it will be interesting to see how deep he gets into gun rights/gay rights/race divide during the next 75-100 shows leading up the 2016 US election 15 months from now. They have to play a bunch of "red states" next year, Denver did feature boing during Bullet and were the only 2 shows so far with unsold tickets.

Last edited:
If Bono's use of the word "hatred" is referring to homophobia(reference to racism is a given) during the Pride spoken bits, then it could be seen has him going after current US conservative media and even the personal opinions of some U2 fans posting in this thread.

As a fan who cringed at Bono doing backflips to suck up to GW Bush/conservatives during the Vertigo era to help the ONE campaign, it will be interesting to see how deep he gets into gun rights/gay rights/race divide during the next 75-100 shows leading up the 2016 US election 15 months from now. They have to play a bunch of "red states" next year, Denver did feature boing during Bullet and were the only 2 shows so far with unsold tickets.

So Denver had unsold tickets because "red state" fans knew they were going to play Bullet? That seems perfectly logical.

So Denver had unsold tickets because "red state" fans knew they were going to play Bullet? That seems perfectly logical.

Denver is notable for under performing ticket sales wise compared to the past 3-4 tours in the same market.

After Vancouver there was a rush to buy tickets in some cities that had unsold ticket stock. Denver was the only city where that didn't happen.

I didn't say Bullet was the sold reason for this, but I have wondered if politics in general were a factor. In recent memory Bono was careful to publically be nice to republican view points. I really wonder how this particular tour will be different.

I'm not sure why it has to be that Bono is thinking of numerous issues during one song. I mean, he might actually only be thinking of one thing at a time.

Charleston was a racially motivated hate crime. Not sure how many additional issues need to be intertwined there. I mean, unless he's been watching too much Fox News..

Sent from my ass crack

Clearly bono's rants have been directed a solely at NSW.

And deservedly so, I might add. Deservedly so.

Dear god, you know I would do this. :pray:

Back
Top Bottom