Berlin #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kabigon

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Last show until Barcelona in 6 days.

[TWEET]648916116698439680[/TWEET]

Exclamation mark seems indicative of something promising. (I'm adopting a quietly optimistic reservedness :shifty:)

Whoops I created the original thread in the wrong subforum and there seems no way to delete/move it.. post in this one

Thank god, we get some time to catch up on sleep.

OH WAIT FUCKING RUGBY WORLD CUP WILL KEEP ME UP.

Shows start 1 hour later after Sunday, then another hour later again from London onwards because of daylight savings the other way :rockon:

Negated by timezone differences though.. wait no it's not /tired

Last edited:
Let's go boys, I gotta work in 90 min. *must not miss rotational slots*

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So do we think NYD was planned or spontaneous when they saw the Polish flag?

So do we think NYD was planned or spontaneous when they saw the Polish flag?

I'd be very interested to see the setlist from yesterday.

I can never get twitter to work on here but apparently a song with one word in the title is on the setlist?

Shows start 1 hour later after Sunday, then another hour later again from London onwards because of daylight savings the other way :rockon:

Negated by timezone differences though..

Haha yeah I've been looking forward to this ever since the leg began.

Of course for part of October I'll be in Mt Gambier so that winds the clock back half an hour... bloody South Australia.

Of course for part of October I'll be in Mt Gambier so that winds the clock back half an hour... bloody South Australia.

I got confused on the London shows for a sec.. they'll be starting at a much more civilised 7:30am

Mercedes-Benz Arena - Berlin, Germany - September 29, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

Whoops, I forgot Berlin 4 for a second there. Just caught the first notes of the Miracle. :lmao:

I like to think that when U2 come out slightly later, they're practising a new song at the last minute Rattle and Hum style

I'd be very interested to see the setlist from yesterday.

I can never get twitter to work on here but apparently a song with one word in the title is on the setlist?

Both Desire and Elevation are just one word, so I am not getting too excited yet, although Stay would be lovely and appropriate.

At least your slowly * going into summer over there :p We will be freezing our arse off soon

Back
Top Bottom