Berlin #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Miracle
The Electric Co.
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Iris
Cedarwood Road
Song for Someone
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Raised By Wolves
Until the End of the World
~The Wanderer intermission~
Invisible
Even Better than the Real Thing
Zoo Station
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Stay
Every Breaking Wave
October
Bullet
Zooropa/Streets
Pride
WOWY

COBL
BD
Bad

I'd be pretty happy if I got that setlist. Still wish they'd restore RTSS to its rightful glory - particularly with Bullet and Streets side-by-side, they're so close to it - but I'd be happy I reckon.

I think this would work...

The Miracle
Out of Control/Electric Co
Gloria
IWF
Iris
Cedarwood
SFS
SBS
RBW
UTEOW
-intermission-
Invisible
Real Thing
Zoo Station
MW/The Fly
TCB/Volcano/California
Stay
EBW
October
Bullet
Troubles/RTSS
Zooropa
Streets
Pride
-encore-
COBL
Vertigo
BD
WOWY
Bad

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah seriously, everybody give the guy a break. This guy gives us one of the greatest fan resources available for ANY BAND. If he wants to call it a SONG instead of a SNIPPET, that's his call.

Frankly, I say leave it as a song... Makes the setlist look a whole lot better if nothing else!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Excellent!

Axver, thank you very much again!

You are not thanked and appreciated enough in the U2 fan community.

We take for granted real time, interactive set lists and statistics so we feel we can go a step further and complain.

People do that without stepping back and remembering that you are THE ONLY REASON, 100%, that they have the information in the first place.

I don't care who is streaming or whatever.

Without you, we're all on our own in terms of statistics and snippets and a good deal of other information.

At minimum, you save us all 5 or 10 minutes of outside research daily!:up:

Was there last night and the show was amazing (regardless of what radio eins review says). Great energy from the band. Berlin always seems to surprise with something special. Zoo Station last night! What a performance it was. Hoping for Stay or another surprise tonight.

Excellent!

We take for granted real time, interactive set lists and statistics so we feel we can go a step further and complain.

People do that without stepping back and remembering that you are THE ONLY REASON, 100%, that they have the information in the first place.

Without you, we're all on our own in terms of statistics and snippets and a good deal of other information.

Seconded. U2Gigs is such a great resource. I've nerded out on it for hours on occasions, and I consult it all the time. Thanks to Ax and Matkin and everyone else who makes it run.

Not sure that it's technically possible but it would be spectacular if B could stay inside the screen for the last part of EBTTRT and then do half of Zoo Station there with a Zoo TV'esque projection surrounding him

But something tells me ZS is a Berlin exclusive and they won't bother with a fancy presentation :D

Excellent!

Here here!

I follow several other bands online too, it's just a hobby of mine. I promise you, most bands do not have anything like what U2 fans have. We have great sites like u2gigs, interference, atu2 and a few others that really make for the ultimate online fan community. Most bands just have a poorly maintained official site, with a lame message board that somebody comments in once a week.

I probably wouldn't be as big of a U2 fan without these sites to fully engage me. Extremely Grateful for all the work everyone does putting them together.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Not sure that it's technically possible but it would be spectacular if B could stay inside the screen for the last part of EBTTRT and then do half of Zoo Station there with a Zoo TV'esque projection surrounding him

But something tells me ZS is a Berlin exclusive and they won't bother with a fancy presentation :D

oooh

that could look pretty :up:

Back
Top Bottom