Belfast #1 Setlist Party (?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FazeCraze

War Child
Can we still have a setlist party or are people feeling somber? I've never started a thread before...I'm a better party guest than host.

The tour must go on. :) The homecoming stretch, which could make for some emotional shows.

What do you all think they will do? First show back after the terror attacks, in a city that is certainly no stranger to that type of violence.

Friend at the show, looks like such a fun/tight venue. Should be a great show. Expecting a lot of emotion.

More than ready for a setlist party. Especially if one's feeling somber. Music is the best medicine.

Are any of you guys available to do the setlist? I know I started the party, but it's going to be rough for me to do it because of the type of project I am working on.

Lots of friends attending the show, some of them met Larry , Adam and Edge today. bono went straight into the venue , probably saving up his voice/energy for the show. As he should IMHO:up:

I will try! I'll use U2gigs as refference though. Not going livestreaming apart from meerkat today.

I can start with the setlist, but I may have to bail. And I am not as good with snippets...

I predict karaoke One and that we will all moan and groan, but that it will be EPIC live in the arena.

Back
Top Bottom