Barcelona #4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This show will go under the radar, but it's been a sneaky great set list.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

When was the last time spanish eyes was played?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

9/26/2010- San Sebastián

It was also done once on elevation and zoo TV, and a handful on JT Tour.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

I hope that sounded better in person. Bono is miles off.

Well, IMHO it did, really

I am lucky to have witnessed the fist ever performance in Madrid 87, the last one until tonight in 2010 in San Sebastian ... and also today's (with some other in between, like BCN 2001)

today I had an overall vision of the arena and I can say it was very powerful, not completely followed by the people at the beginning but much more at the end. I found it was a full band electric version that honoured this song (anyway, Gloria sounded like it was a good old wine harvest of 83 ... Spanish eyes not quite good as in 87, but far better than in 2001 and 2010

Great show, great set list, great 40, great Bad

Bono is so far off on most of the lyrics, it's hilarious. Why does the man even have a teleprompter? :lol:

On the other hand, I'm a total sucker for Spanish Eyes' chiming guitar and WEY HEY HEY, and the shambolic fun of a performance like that is a big reason to go to live music; it's exciting, energetic, it could crash off the rails any second, it's got something studio recordings don't have. I wish U2 would take punts like that more often. After a while you might forget how Beautiful Day or WOWY or Vertigo or whatever sounded on the night, but you're not going to forget something like that.

I liked that video, they had a little more fun with it than they did in 01 and 10. Pretty cool, it'd be nice if they'd do that every now and then OUTSIDE of Spain, but U2.

What's up with Larry having a mic in the e stage now? Not complaining, neat to see him singing on Spanish Eyes and yesterday with Volcano.

U2, people outside of Spain want to hear Spanish Eyes!
People outside of New Zealand want to hear OTH!
People outside of South America want to hear MOTD!
People outside of Berlin want to hear Zoo Station!
People want to hear WLCTT more often than just when BB King passed away.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Back
Top Bottom