Barcelona #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: In NYC for this long weekend, so I'll be following the shows from my phone.

Hoping for Spanish Eyes tonight or tomorrow.

wow enthusiasm is getting low over time. I hope they pull off surprises but even if they don't, i don't blame them anymo'

wow enthusiasm is getting low over time. I hope they pull off surprises but even if they don't, i don't blame them anymo'

I mean, it's to be expected. We can safely guess what the show is going to look like from night to night and the only big changes come from a wildcard slot or two, which have become increasingly more predictable.

That being said the band is on top form and I look forward to the HBO show next month.

I think Adam said Spanish Eyes MAYBE at either Friday or Saturday. Betting on Saturday; don't see why they'd play a special surprise at the 2nd to last show rather than the closer.

Expecting Gloria, Elevation, something else (But Volcano on the setlist :wink:), and One.

I mean, it's to be expected. We can safely guess what the show is going to look like from night to night and the only big changes come from a wildcard slot or two, which have become increasingly more predictable.

That being said the band is on top form and I look forward to the HBO show next month.

even though I sound bitter about it, I'm fine with them not changing sets so much, I mean acts which changes setlist frequently is probably kinda rare.

even though I sound bitter about it, I'm fine with them not changing sets so much, I mean acts which changes setlist frequently is probably kinda rare.

And I'd imagine the set wouldn't be nearly as cohesive if it had enormous variety. Definitely a trade-off, makes for a better show live but it's much more boring from our perspective.

I just wish they would just play it themselves (no guest guitar players), and play it tight.

Honestly, the In Gods Country earlier in the tour could have been so much better...It almost became karaoke, which is so wrong for such a gem.

--------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co.
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co.
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris