Amsterdam #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it's done.

Ziggo Dome - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - September 13, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Burning Down the House (snippet)
14 - Magnificent / Port of Amsterdam (snippet)
15 - Sweetest Thing
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - October
18 - Bullet the Blue Sky / Ode to Joy (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
19 - Zooropa
20 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
21 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
22 - With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
23 - City of Blinding Lights
24 - Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
25 - Bad / "40" (snippet)
26 - "40"

I am really really hoping for a setlist close to this one in one of the Stockholm shows! :p That is one of the reasons i bought tickets for all 4 :D

Oh, hell, I'll be singing my daft face off no matter what they end, encore, start or fuck up in the middle with. But I'm greedy, and I want bucket list songs - I don't have many considering, but Streets, WOWY and 40 are up there that I MIGHT get to see (first two almost nailed-on). Kinda accepted I'll not see Exit, ASOH or Twilight, lol

what if U2 were like AC/DC who plays same set every night? are you guys gonna be angry for it?

On the topic of ACDC, I've always thought that "Shoot To Thrill" would be a perfect outro snippet in Vertigo.
The Highway to Hell snippet they did on the Vertigo Tour was sick.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

On the topic of ACDC, I've always thought that "Shoot To Thrill" would be a perfect outro snippet in Vertigo.
The Highway to Hell snippet they did on the Vertigo Tour was sick.

didnt someone else in other thread say that U2 coving Thunderstruck could work?

There's really only 4 songs in there that feel a bit stale, and that's only for us that listen to each show/download bootlegs - IWF, EBTTRT, MW, Pride. If you alternated 11OTT with IWF, Discotheque with EBTTRT, Gone with MW and NYD with Pride the. The whole thing is fucking amazing

There's really only 4 songs in there that feel a bit stale, and that's only for us that listen to each show/download bootlegs - IWF, EBTTRT, MW, Pride. If you alternated 11OTT with IWF, Discotheque with EBTTRT, Gone with MW and NYD with Pride the. The whole thing is fucking amazing

I wouldn't call IWF or EBTTRT stale at all, but I agree with rotating MW and Pride. The other awkward track to me is WOWY, which I think needs a new setlist position and ought to be rotational rather than permanent.

Nice version of Magnificent. A little rusty but has some good effects, sounds like a slightly remixed version.

One thing I've noticed from a Periscope of WOWY (just got back from dog walking) is how rammed it looks in the Ziggo Dome; was any venue on the US tour so tightly packed in GA?

I could not believe how packed it was down there. It looked like you could hardly move - completely different than the N.A. Legs (where people would move from stage to stage).

Amazing show. So happy that this was my first European show - not sure if I could have asked for anything better.

I'm really liking this new version of Magnificent:

That sounded great. Always thought the song had a lot of live potential, but wasn't ever played correctly. Looks like they nailed it. Seems as if it would be a possible rotational song with Real Thing.

I could not believe how packed it was down there. It looked like you could hardly move - completely different than the N.A. Legs (where people would move from stage to stage).

Amazing show. So happy that this was my first European show - not sure if I could have asked for anything better.

Wow that was an amazing show indeed. Felt this was the loudest the Amsterdam crowd has been in a long time! Goosebumps from bad / 40 snippet / 40...

That sounded great. Always thought the song had a lot of live potential, but wasn't ever played correctly. Looks like they nailed it. Seems as if it would be a possible rotational song with Real Thing.

Was thrilled when they started this, but it sounded a bit messy on the floor. In this video it's actually more enjoyable. Was really hoping for this one!!

HOLY SHIT! This night was amazing. Got a rail spot. Magnificent totally blew our heads off. What the effing ef? Only ten pages of setlist party for an awesome night as this one:tsk: Interfernce. Shame on you!

We knew 40 was comming, but FIRST playing bad... And then teasing us with a bloody nippet, thinking we will never get the full song. And then BAM. Instrument switch. Screaming, and the perfect ending. To an amazing AMAZING night.

I'm Chuffed. The crowd abolutely deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom