Amsterdam #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PAY-Edge-Cat.jpg

Sitting in a 30 euro limited visibility seat, but what do you know.. Excellent view on the mini stage???

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ziggo Dome - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - September 12, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

02 - The Electric Co.

Much as I enjoy OOC and love Gloria, the best song in the second slot rotation is The Electric Co.

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo

If anything I think OOC works best as an encore song. Love those rare occasions when it has closed. It could be a great uptempo way to rejig this tour's inadequate encore.

If anything I think OOC works best as an encore song. Love those rare occasions when it has closed. It could be a great uptempo way to rejig this tour's inadequate encore.

i loved it when it did appear in the middle of shows in 360 show I've been to.

I thought GOYB should've been a regular in this show...i was wrong (and i am happy that i was)

So far it's only the third lead single to completely miss the next tour after the first tour on which it was played. The other two are The Fly and Numb, which both missed Popmart.

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow

So far it's only the third lead single to completely miss the next tour after the first tour on which it was played. The other two are The Fly and Numb, which both missed Popmart.

well Fly and Numb wasnt really a good fit for Popmart, so i think that's fine. GOYB, well.......i guess we love that it's not on the setlist, i guess

03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

Back
Top Bottom