Amsterdam #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
--------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves
10 - Until the End of the World
--- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways
14 - Desire
15 - Angel of Harlem
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - October
18 - Bullet the Blue Sky
19 - Zooropa
20 - Where the Streets Have No Name (with California snippet)
21 - Pride
22 - With or Without You
--- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
23 - City of Blinding Lights
24 - Beautiful Day
25 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I'm guessing this will be last, but Bad or 40 afterwards would be amazing.

--------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves
10 - Until the End of the World
--- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways
14 - Desire
15 - Angel of Harlem
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - October
18 - Bullet the Blue Sky
19 - Zooropa
20 - Where the Streets Have No Name (with California snippet)
21 - Pride
22 - With or Without You
--- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
23 - City of Blinding Lights
24 - Beautiful Day
25 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ People have the power (snippet)

If there's any other surprises on the cards, they're saving it for the weekend shows or for other cities.

That ending felt funny to me... seemed like Bono wasn't shouting goodbye to the crowd or anything. No snippet at the end of BD and only a quick speech makes me wonder if they were rushing off?

That ending felt funny to me... seemed like Bono wasn't shouting goodbye to the crowd or anything. No snippet at the end of BD and only a quick speech makes me wonder if they were rushing off?

Anyone checked their iTunes?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Someone was saying they saw Bono holding his arm on periscope. Maybe it was something to do with that.

My next one will be on Sunday so please don't play Bad Saturday :p. Felt like Bad was coming really, I love Still haven't found so was glad I got to hear to too but still, Bad man !

That "BAD" note the girl gave to bono when on stage during Mysterious Ways didn't work sadly :(

Has a printed setlist done the rounds? I'm assuming they probably stuck with the set as printed, but if Bono's voice was getting a bit rough by the end there could have been a diversion...?

Has a printed setlist done the rounds? I'm assuming they probably stuck with the set as printed, but if Bono's voice was getting a bit rough by the end there could have been a diversion...?

Not seen one from the second night yet no. I know someone got a first night setlist and got to see it when a security guard showed it the second night (the first night setlist that is, he was a fan :wink: ).

It didn't feel rushed to me or anything to be honest, but maybe I was too distracted to realise. Never noticed Bono staring at the teleprompter the first night for Two hearts either.

Don't know about the ending still a bit strange to end with still haven't found, but I was there last night and it was amazing! Bono and the whole band where really into it and I enjoyed it a lot more then the 360 show in Amsterdam. Still I expected them to play bad after they took the girl on stage with the sign. But as i said the show itself was great.

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

Don't know about the ending still a bit strange to end with still haven't found, but I was there last night and it was amazing! Bono and the whole band where really into it and I enjoyed it a lot more then the 360 show in Amsterdam. Still I expected them to play bad after they took the girl on stage with the sign. But as i said the show itself was great.

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

I know, right. :lol: Bono kept talking about her "shameless advertising".. we were yelling from near the B-stage to play Bad with quite a lot of people, but apparently they're saving that one for later. :grumpy:

11014835_10207278039326698_4752421179409270517_n.jpg

The guy next to me recieved a night 1 setlist. No deviations as far as I remember. I'll ask if he takes a pic as well.

First concert I've ever fallen asleep at.

Sent from my SM-G928P using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom