2015 U2 Tour News - Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From LiveNation

Thursday, Dec 4 10am (local) - Pre-sales open for eXPERIENCE Group (legacy subscribers)
Friday, Dec 5 12noon EST (North America) or 10am local (Europe) - pre-sales open for iNNOCENCE Group (new subscribers)
Saturday, Dec 6 12noon (local) - Pre-sales end
Monday, Dec 8 - Public on sale

Where are you hearing that? If true, I sure hope they announce details before tomorrow's pre-sale! Don't want to blow my codes on US shows if they are going to Dublin.

U2 Innocence + Experience Tour 2015

"In addition, special shows are being planned for Dublin for the end of next year – to benefit the U2-initiated Music Generation project - details of which will be announced as soon as they are finalised (complete tour itinerary follows)".

Is it still 4 tickets for 1 show for pre sale codes?

Im sure we will get an email sometime today telling us all about it ?

How do you get your presale code? is it somewhere on the site, or do they email it?

GA tickets are paperless. Can only buy them online. Surprised to see the return of the (RED) Zone

Will I be able to sell my tickets if I can't go? I'm gonna try to make it to either Vancouver BC or San Jose, but as a poor college student, it might not happen.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Will I be able to sell my tickets if I can't go? I'm gonna try to make it to either Vancouver BC or San Jose, but as a poor college student, it might not happen.

Not paperless ones, you have to show up with the credit card you used to buy them and get scanned directly into the building.

I know this a little off topic right now but....

Looking at the weekend shows, can someone recommend Phoenix or Boston? Never been to either city. Phoenix would be a 2 hr direct flight while Boston would be 5 hrs with lay over...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yes. Over the past two tours there have been threads where you can exchange/buy/sell tickets with/from/to other members here.

I know this a little off topic right now but....

Looking at the weekend shows, can someone recommend Phoenix or Boston? Never been to either city. Phoenix would be a 2 hr direct flight while Boston would be 5 hrs with lay over...

Do Phoenix, the ticket demand will be lighter, easier to get good seats or GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom