2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VI :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Hypothetical Tour Question:

Let's say you are negotiating for an IE ticket that costs $150.

How does the value change knowing that after MW They will play Elevation and Stuck. Nothing else Special during the show.

I say the ticket value drops to $120.
"You say I'm not paying your Cockatoo prices because I know I'm getting Stuck"

Let's say you get in a bidding war with another fan, but you have inside info that they will play 'One Tree Hill' in the spot where Bad sometimes shows up. You will want that ticket, but how much is it worth, and what are they playing after MWays. For me that ticket is worth $210 dollars. Axver would probably pay more.

It's like those Fantasy Football Leagues where you have X amount of dollars to buy a team based on value.

Can we price live U2 tracks?

Let's say starting out the market price for seeing "I Will Follow" live is $10. What are other songs worth?

An Hypothetical Tour Question:

Let's say you are negotiating for an IE ticket that costs $150.

How does the value change knowing that after MW They will play Elevation and Stuck. Nothing else Special during the show.

I say the ticket value drops to $120.
"You say I'm not paying your Cockatoo prices because I know I'm getting Stuck"

Let's say you get in a bidding war with another fan, but you have inside info that they will play 'One Tree Hill' in the spot where Bad sometimes shows up. You will want that ticket, but how much is it worth, and what are they playing after MWays. For me that ticket is worth $210 dollars. Axver would probably pay more.

It's like those Fantasy Football Leagues where you have X amount of dollars to buy a team based on value.

Can we price live U2 tracks?

Let's say starting out the market price for seeing "I Will Follow" live is $10. What are other songs worth?

Holy shit this is brilliant. Can we have a Rotisserie baseball style draft where we each have 24 song slots and a certain amount of dollars to spend on tickets and we bid on songs? Someone make this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom