2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VI :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd swear up and down that on one of the Vancouver streams I heard Bono prattle on about America in a way I thought was odd for Canada, but I am really really drunk so it might've just b een for Hands./

Who the fuck whants to hear Hands go hom e

I compared to my Van 2 video, and while Bono says the same intro, there are some differences, (Bono took a drink and didn't sing one part, that is in the RND video)

I think it's San Jose.

Sorry to say, that's how I feel about that song. :uhoh:

Weren't some people using the title Snooze/Snore for Someone at some point too? :lol:

Weirdly enough, the song has grown on me a little bit over the past few weeks. I'm guessing the Fallon performance probably helped with that. Still probably my second-least favorite on SOI though.

So has "Song For Someone" been officially released? Will there be a video for the song?

Seriously Hands?!?!

whyyyyy

i mean there's ufucking Exit and OTH and ASOH and LWTSH and P[leaeer and shit why do you hate yourslef

Someone needs to create a DrunkAxver alter, you'll never have to proofread again.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

At first I barely liked SFS, seemed like a rehash of Crazy Tonight album version, but our first baby, Evelyn Grace Crabtree was born in February and the song has taken on a whole new meaning & personal appreciation, especially when I'm on the road for work and away from home for days at a time. The delicate songs like Grace, SFS, Flower Child all work when I think about special women in my life.

I don't care for it as a choice as a single but I'll live.

At first I barely liked SFS, seemed like a rehash of Crazy Tonight album version, but our first baby, Evelyn Grace Crabtree was born in February and the song has taken on a whole new meaning & personal appreciation, especially when I'm on the road for work and away from home for days at a time. The delicate songs like Grace, SFS, Flower Child all work when I think about special women in my life.

I don't care for it as a choice as a single but I'll live.

It's cool that you connected with a song that maybe at first didn't "ring" for you! This band has many of those types for me too.

Imagine the hangover ax is going to have tomorrow?

Thde red nose version is a solid one, but a bit flat. I find Single For No One to be a Original Of The Species rewrite. But a worse one. I hope they will bring Species back one day.

I don't know if it's been been mentioned, but did anyone notice the EBTTRT and Discotheque riffs in Beat on the Brat?

I noticed them in Vancouver. Very subtle but that's what made it memorable

I'd swear up and down that on one of the Vancouver streams I heard Bono prattle on about America in a way I thought was odd for Canada, but I am really really drunk so it might've just b een for Hands./

Who the fuck whants to hear Hands go hom e

It's 100% Vancouver 2 - I remember thinking how weird it sounded first time through on the stream - just went back to the bootleg, and it is the same intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom