2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A reunited, original lineup, Guns N Roses will open the show. The reason they aren't announcing it is in case Axl doesn't show up on time then they can just cancel it without anybody knowing or being upset.

There is going to be a private full concert(?) at 8 pm at the pacific coliseum! I tried smooth talking my way in with the security lol didn't work but they told me to come back at 8 before the start of the show.

There is going to be a private full concert(?) at 8 pm at the pacific coliseum! I tried smooth talking my way in with the security lol didn't work but they told me to come back at 8 before the start of the show.

I got into the full dress rehearsal for the Vertigo tour in LA back in '05, pretty sure you will be okay to get in just keep on hanging around :up:

i think we can confirm that they'll be able to walk under, through and over the video screen #spoiler
I actually think that was obvious from the begining. They would never eliminate that entire runway, cutting off access to the e stage. The first pictures we saw of the screens basically confirmed they would be able to walk between them when they were down at stage level. Right from the get go I assumed this would be the case. It makes no sense other wise and would be a complete waste of the stage of they couldn't.

I actually think that was obvious from the begining. They would never eliminate that entire runway, cutting off access to the e stage. The first pictures we saw of the screens basically confirmed they would be able to walk between them when they were down at stage level. Right from the get go I assumed this would be the case. It makes no sense other wise and would be a complete waste of the stage of they couldn't.

Well here's a cookie for you then.

Pepperidge-Farm-Nantucket-Cookie.jpg

Was just confirming something that was discussed but not fully known for those who were unable to watch Fallon.

Well here's a cookie for you then.

Was just confirming something that was discussed but not fully known for those who were unable to watch Fallon.
God damn you are a whiner. All I said was it was pretty obvious from the moment we saw the screens the band would be able to walk between them and you have to act like that. You seem to have this complex where you NEED to be the man or something. Shove your cookie man. Stop being such a Jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom