2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still firmly believe they put TCB on the deluxe version in order to try to encourage physical sales after giving the standard album away free.
Captain_obvious.jpeg

I'm assuming Willie Williams is still involved with this tour but I've not heard anything confirming that. Anyone know for sure? His diary posts are a blast to read,,,gives a nice feel of what its like to be on tour.

Is there no chance they could also record something Friday? Record yesterday, back to Vancouver and then back on Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Next to no chance.

Yesterday was filmed with a live studio audience. Doesn't make much sense for them to split the episode in half between two different audiences

Why would U2 (or whoever manages their social media accounts) delete all photos and videos from their instagram account?

Now it's just that video

Also: LARRY'S ELBOWS. One in a brace, the other one like an old lady's elbow. He's old now :sad:

Hi there,

This is not news from the 2015 tour, but the portuguese promoter that works with U2 has told in an interview today (blitz.pt) that U2 are arriving in Portugal in 2016... for indoor concerts! European tour from May to July, more than one night for sure in Portugal (he's saying that the only doubt now is how many nights in Lisbon), and probably called "Volcano Tour".

Hi there,

This is not news from the 2015 tour, but the portuguese promoter that works with U2 has told in an interview today (blitz.pt) that U2 are arriving in Portugal in 2016... for indoor concerts! European tour from May to July, more than one night for sure in Portugal (he's saying that the only doubt now is how many nights in Lisbon), and probably called "Volcano Tour".

Sounds like some info that was kicked about last fall with the Lolcano tour name.

Hi there,

I think someone got trolled.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

l MEAN, I LITERALLY CANNOT.

(But also will happily use this an excuse to utilize all my rage gifs.)

mx8tq0djystppndwwplr_zps9a064914.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom